Please recommend website to find Apartments in Manila

My girlfriend gave me this website before which was really useful and had a lot of manila apartments to choose from, anyone can guess what it was?

I don't remember and my girlfriend doesn't also.

Anyway,any website really or source that is useful to find relatively low cost but decent apartments in Manila is welcome.

Furnished would be a plus as it's for a few months only.

Anyone know of some good websites to have a look at? Or maybe a contact for nice apartments in a nice area?

Contango

Pearls Letting Agency..probably not all that cheap but they have some nice rental property's in some nice areas, my recent stay in one of their condos in Fort Bonifacio was very pleasant.

http://www.pearlslettingagency.com/

Thanks for sharing Contango, it's outside of my price range though. I'm looking for something in the 15000 range all included.

Right now I live in a small but very decent studio apartment in boracay, fully furnished w aircon for that price.

I like to find something similar in Manila.

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, will have a good look at them this weekend. Have a nice evening

Edited by JP999
Cebudog

Try ayosdito.com  you'll find what you're looking for.