Terrance

After finally getting all the paperwork together and submitted (that will be the subject of another post) my 13A interview is scheduled for this coming Friday at 9:00 AM in Mandaue. Anyone with knowledge of what the interview may be like is invited to share.  I am not especially concerned, but my wife is.  I want to try to help her relax about the interview. 

SkyMan

No big deal really but if you are asked for extra funds, say that you paid everything downstairs and have receipts for all.  If there are other payments needed, you will need an official receipt.  Do not accept any hand written bs. 

Also, if this is the prob to perm interview, make sure you have the paper from your prob application that has the big stamp on it changing your status from tourist to prob 13A.  Yes, it's the same big stamp as in your passport but you need the paper too.  Really best to just bring everything.

If this is your prob 13A just keep all your papers, receipts, everything for next year.

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1
johnboy999

Well, after the recent bust of Atty Abellon, I wouldn't expect anyone else there to be asking for under the table payments.

I was asked questions about my wife's family, particularly her parents' full names, etc. 

mpt1947

If it is a 13a Probationary - I was asked how much I made per month, but not asked for documentation - I did have Statements from my bank and my wife's bank here.

13a Permanent No questions at all - we just chit chatted for awhile and left