60 days at Clark airport?

KennyF

Not long ago a member pointed out that you could get a 60 day visa when entering via Mactan airport by going into BOI office before passing through immigration.

Is such a thing doable at Clark?

If it is, what office should I go to?

Cost?

Many thanks in advance

KonGC

johnboy999

At Mactan, there is a door, marked "Immigration" just before you pass through passport control and they process the 59 day visa in there for you, before you pass through passport control. The cost is just over 2800 pesos and you get the official receipt. I've done this twice now at Mactan and got subsequent extensions ok at the BI office in Mandaue so I know it's fully legit. 

I don't know if this is doable in Clark though

• Like 1
SomeRandomGuy

yep  i have done it at mactan  many times      never heard of it at clark       make sure  u have  peso     much easier

SkyMan

The pre-arrival 60 day visa is still $30 from the Chicago embassy so quite a bit better than p2800 and makes it easy to get through immigration on arrival.  I don't know what they would charge in Oz but I bet it's still cheaper than p2800.

SomeRandomGuy

its 50 bucks in oz    takes three days though     i never spend three  days in oz    so i never do it

takes  5 working days  if u dont live near an embassy   u send your passport  via secure mail   including inside another secure mail envelope   for the return

it may be cheaper to do it at home    but  it is not really that much of a hassle to do it at the airport   here     

johnboy999

its 50 bucks in oz    takes three days though     i never spend three  days in oz    so i never do it

takes  5 working days  if u dont live near an embassy   u send your passport  via secure mail   including inside another secure mail envelope   for the return

it may be cheaper to do it at home    but  it is not really that much of a hassle to do it at the airport   here     

Exactly that, takes about 10 minutes to get it done at the airport in my experience ;)

ellenbrook2001

talking about extension visa was Monday in Mandaue for my 2 months extension then ask them when we can apply for the 6 months extension they did reply they never yet get any notification from MANILA?? again Philippine time.

talking about extension visa was Monday in Mandaue for my 2 months extension then ask them when we can apply for the 6 months extension they did reply they never yet get any notification from MANILA?? again Philippine time.

As far as I remember, it was stated that this new extension will start in Manila ONLY... then later be rolled out to other offices around the Philippines....

Majorsco

The pre-arrival 60 day visa is still $30 from the Chicago embassy so quite a bit better than p2800 and makes it easy to get through immigration on arrival.

That's not what I paid from the Chicago Consulate a year ago.  I paid $90 for the one year visa which really means 59 days with multiple re-entries.

Woolf

That's not what I paid from the Chicago Consulate a year ago.  I paid $90 for the one year visa which really means 59 days with multiple re-entries.

http://www.philembassy.no/consular-services/visa

D. The above-mentioned visas are for ENTRY purposes

only. Period of stay (which will not exceed 59 days) will be determined

by the immigration officer at the point of entry in the Philippines.

Extension of Authorized Period of Stay in the Philippines

In case of a temporary visitor’s visa holder whose stay in the

Philippines will exceed the authorized period of stay, he/she will have

to report to the Bureau of Immigration, secure an extension of stay and

pay the corresponding immigration fees. Information on fees for

extension of stay and other Immigration fees are available at the Bureau

of Immigration website here.

SkyMan

Yes, it's $30 for 90 days-single entry

$60 for 180 days multiple entry

$90 of 1 year multiple entry

each entry good for 59 days.

If you know you're only entering one time and about when, get the $30 deal.