Cliff diving around Cebu & Philippines ?

Mckchrls

I enjoy cliff diving. Really liked doing it at Boracay a couple of years ago.

Was in Malapascua last week and went to look at cliff diving there but it was low tide and it looked a bit dodgy. it was my last day there so missed out.

Would be grateful if anyone could recommend anywhere else for cliff diving - preferably near Cebu but anywhere in the Philippines?

Canuck Joe

I have not noticed anything near Cebu city, lots of cliffs far south but have not scoped for jumping. How high you want to Go?

There is a bridge in Liloan called Suba bridge, not really that high and current can be strong as it is the opening to a very large tidal pool.

wacobay

I.m not a diver myself but I've been to Padre Burgos in Leyte and I understand it is one of the better diving locations. Maybe others have been diving there. Thanks for reading. 

Canuck Joe

Less high the older I get! Probably up to 12m.

there is a nice place under a tree by the boats to drink beer...

I have not done it since I got it wrong one day...what's worse than a belly Flop?.....an ear slap, have had gaping perforated eardrum ever since wich has sucked greatly for water.

we used to jump from here, some would climb to top http://elephantmountaindotorg.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/orange-bridge-0484-vvvv.jpg

I dream of water skiing behind a fastcraft now every time I go to bohol lol

Edited by Canuck Joe
  • Like 1
towboat72

we see kids jumping from the top of the bridge all the time .kind of fun to watch I don't think I could climb up it the jumping would be the easy part for me.