Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

Frank's Hot Sauce is for real...

Wolfpack

Thanks to one LinC member telling me Frank's Hot Sauce was now available at Rustan's (Ayala)...and another LinC member fetching me 2 bottles and bringing it to my house today...I now know Frank's Hot Sauce is a real item...

I was beginning to think it was a joke I wasn't getting...cause I had been searching for it since it was mentioned in a previous posts of mine here on the LinC Forums several weeks ago...

So time to cook the wings!!! Frank's Hot Sauce is in the house!!!

• Like 5

easy44

Yup, its the real deal. Good stuff!

• Like 1

Canuck Joe

Well sheeeeeet pilgrim, never heard of Rustans....looks like I will mosey on down to Ayala. If they have Franks I reckon they must have other down home fixins for me to round up some grub for my pretty lil miss.... wha ha

.....not sure why I just had John Wayne flash back

Edited by Canuck Joe
  • Like 2

Headshot

I now know Frank's Hot Sauce is a real item. I was beginning to think it was a joke I wasn't getting.

Oh ye of little faith...   :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:  :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Half Baked

I had been keeping an eye out for Frank's Hot Sauce each time I went to SM or AYala since I saw you were looking for it. We went to Ayala this evening, but not Rustans!

Glad you were FINALLY able to get some Frank's Hot Sauce.. enjoy! :)

• Like 1

Monsoon

You could also try the Rustans in Banawa.

• Like 1

Wolfpack

You could also try the Rustans in Banawa.

we had been shopping at Banawa Rustans when the Rustans in Ayala was closed for a while (a few years ago)...but have not been back there in a long long time...certainly a place to find some American products we had all but forgotten about...thanks for the reminder

Knowdafish

It is ready available in Dumaguete. I haven't seen it out of stock for almost 3 years. I thought Cebu has everything?  :P

• Like 1

BFHammer

I love Frank's.  I usually start with a stick of butter, blender garlic/onions/cinnamon then 10 minutes later add in the franks.  I use a blend of fresh garlic and powered.  It is interesting what a small ingredient change does.  If I add a little beer it seems to make it hotter, capt morgans smooths it out, brown sugar mellows it, grape jelly makes it stick really good to the wings.

Wings are getting as expensive as beef here nearly though.  So when I'm a cheap ass I get the 80 cent/lb thighs bake them then cut up for the sauce.  Quite taste with 1/3 the cost though a little less fun than ripping meat off the wings like a caveman.

• Like 2

easy44

Frank's, like many imported items here, comes and goes from the supermarkets.  At one time only Ayala Metro had Frank's and you had to get it while it was on the shelf because when it was gone it might be 6 months before you saw it again.  I once bought a 1 gallon container because that was all they had.  Later I started seeing it in most of the better supermarkets.  Now, apparently, it is again "out of stock sir".

Buko Beach

Franks hot sauce  ??

Franks RED Hot Sauce  !! 

Same same

I put that shiznit on everything  

:wave:

• Like 2