While cleaning up the guilty foreigners, clean up the guilty Filipinos

ellenbrook2001

if we all knew what going on from the PINOY raping young girls or take they virginity under 18 years old then let them pregnant would be a scandal in the PHILIPPINES a meet many girls on line or where single mothers  but many never told how they get pregnant they where too a shame what happen too them and too shy too tell me but i am sure many did get rape unfortunate that practiced happen too small villages or the guy run away never be found for years .a do agree before pointing the fingers on foreigners in full page in the news please clean up fist your backyard ,sure foreigners has too be also punished for they act .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stardust

• Paul

• Headed that way

• broden

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cannot begin to count the number of single mom's I've met here whose pinoy bf ran off as soon as he found out she was preggy.  Never even one centavo for support.  Will anyone do anything to these d

if they don't ever enter the country they never get a chance to spend their money there

That's the problem. This Canadian, and other foreigners are pasted all over the newspapers in the Philippines, They are criminals, in many cases. But, the Philippines needs to address these issues con

SomeRandomGuy

if we all knew what going on from the PINOY raping young girls or take they virginity under 18 years old then let them pregnant would be a scandal in the PHILIPPINES a meet many girls on line or where single mothers  but many never told how they get pregnant they where too a shame what happen too them and too shy too tell me but i am sure many did get rape unfortunate that practiced happen too small villages or the guy run away never be found for years .a do agree before pointing the fingers on foreigners in full page in the news please clean up fist your backyard ,sure foreigners has too be also punished for they act .

no one is saying foreigners shouldnt be punished   I think what paul is talking about here  is the very true fact  that the only people that we seem to hear about being hunted down is foreigners  and the demonizing that some publications provoke in the way and hidden meaning in the articles.

for every foreigner caught there is probably 5 to 10 locals that should have been caught and prosecuted also...  but we only ever hear about foreigner pedo scum    in these publications  

No one is ever  going after the pimps that are renting out these poor and underprivelaged children for the own personal gain....  We all agree this sort of thing is not not not tolerated by anyone here  or anywhere    but all perps involved in these instances ( family and pimps) should all be subject to arrest also    not just the sicko  that is looking for it

Bill H

I cannot begin to count the number of single mom's I've met here whose pinoy bf ran off as soon as he found out she was preggy.  Never even one centavo for support.  Will anyone do anything to these dead beat dads?  Not a chance, to them it seems a badge of honor.  So, what is a young uneducated poor girl to do to support her baby?  I'm not justifying the act, just pointing out the reality.  These girls get no help of any kind from the government, but when these incidents come to light the newspaper talk about the girls being "rescued."  Say what?  Where was the help they needed before they started selling their bodies?  Where was the "rescue" effort then?  NO WHERE.  Once the TV cameras are off, and the reporters leave, what happens to them?  Do the get support, education, assistance beyond a few days of free bed and food?  I think not.  So, what do they do?  They go right back to making a living the only way they can.  It kind of makes the entire process a mockery doesn't it?

• Like 7
Stardust

I cannot begin to count the number of single mom's I've met here whose pinoy bf ran off as soon as he found out she was preggy.

At Silliman University, it used to be, or still is, if an unmarried student gets pregnant, the penalty is (or was) expulsion.  there was a story of how one such girl was so desperate, she attempted an abortion using a BBQ stick.. did it wrong, and  she died.  One of the professors told a class this... not sure if it's true.  Silliman has  family planning clinic now, so that's a step in the right direction

Edited by Stardust
Headed that way

Split thread here so I have to repeat this.   Those locals Pinoys have friends and families that vote.  Foreigners don't usually or have fewer.   In politics the second that you take a stand on an issue ,do something productive, or take on an ally you piss people off.  When you piss people off they will stop supporting you and support your opponent.  Instead of having $100 in donation you not only have nothing from that person, you have to offset the $100 donation he gave your opponent so the real cost of pissing that person off is double just to get you back to where you were.

Face it, people can talk all day about something but won't do squat if it hits their pocket book or causes confrontation.

Paul

Silliman has  family planning clinic now, so that's a step in the right direction

Family planning? Teaching them what? Or, are they handing out condoms? More details, please.

smokey

maybe that is why so many support the local vigilante 

• Like 2
Stardust

Family planning? Teaching them what? Or, are they handing out condoms? More details, please.

I couldn't find any info online about a clinic.. if there is one, it's probably part of the SUMC (HOSPITAL) ....but when I was there, one of my nursing student friends (female) had condoms and told me her instructor did show the class how to put them on a guy.   Nursing students do have to study pregnancy... so they get a bit of sex education. 

Paul

If they would only go by that, and listen. The girls wouldn't be nailed by the guys and left with a bun in the oven. Unfortunately, young girls, from most cultures, are quite naive. "I will stay with you if you get pregnant. I promise."

Guy60417

Exactly. The term "double standard" does not do justice. Here is a classic example. Mandaue. After this story ran... nothing else was reported that I could find. I think that we all know why. If this had been a foreigner, well, we all know what would have happened.

From 2011 - Quote:

A FORMER deputy chief of a police precinct in Mandaue City surrendered to the Criminal and Investigation Division Group (CIDG) after an arrest warrant was issued against him for the rape of a 16-year-old girl last March.

I can, unfortunately, top that story. This is from a post I did on my blog just after the election:

--

The impunity of leading Filipino politicians is the subject of another point that I have to admit did shock me.

Jose Rodriguez was unopposed as mayor of San Marcelino, north-west of Manila, although he is on trial for the alleged rape of a 12 year-old girl in 2010. He denies the charge.

Cynical as I am about Philippine politics, apparently I'm not cynical enough:Holy crap! I understand about 'innocent until proven guilty' -- but that's a legal rule, not political. I would have thought that, anywhere in the world, being charged with raping a child would be considered a disqualifier for any office. But apparently it's considered no impediment here.

Paul

Now, why should they let a little thing like raping a minor get in the way of a man's political career. You are uncaring, that's all.

Stardust

If they would only go by that, and listen. The girls wouldn't be nailed by the guys and left with a bun in the oven. Unfortunately, young girls, from most cultures, are quite naive. "I will stay with you if you get pregnant. I promise."

Being  a "single mom" seems to be the norm.  If you visit an internet café full of adolescent boys... it will make you seriously question their maturity.  personal experience has shown  me, they will probably not practice safe sex.  Condoms are for sale, but pinoy guys are too immature to buy them.   (I think)

Headed that way

Or so I've been told would have been a better response Stardust.....

: )

They are taking Filipinos as well, but the newspapers do not write about it as long as there are not rich people.
We foreigners are by definition rich and influential people here.

In March, I was involved in a case where a 48-year old Filipino (unemployed) man was arrested for attempted rape of his 16-old neighbor.
The police and DSWD did a great job, the man is now in jail pending the case comes up in the court system.
The man has confessed to the facts, but the case did not get any media coverage.

So even if everything is not visible, they take local people also.
These foreign perpetrators abusing often many underage girls and boys when they are in the country, while the local issues often is about isolated cases.

Edited by HTM