While cleaning up the guilty foreigners, clean up the guilty Filipinos

Paul

Split from the UPDATE on Canadian arrested with underage girls thread.

-------------------------------------------

“Foreign nationals who are sex offenders or have criminal records must be monitored. We must have a list of them,” she said.

Well, Atty. Amit, why don't you folks work to cause them to be put on an outbound plane when they arrive? I am sure that, with the connections between the Philippines and the US, as well as other foreign countries, you could stop, most of them anyway, from entering the country. 

Interpol always likes to flex its muscles and act like it is an organization that is worthwhile. Have those people get off their asses and communicate with Interpol in other countries. 

I cannot see compiling a list of these types of criminals as being that difficult to start doing. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 4
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stardust

• Paul

• Headed that way

• Scruffydog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cannot begin to count the number of single mom's I've met here whose pinoy bf ran off as soon as he found out she was preggy.  Never even one centavo for support.  Will anyone do anything to these d

if they don't ever enter the country they never get a chance to spend their money there

That's the problem. This Canadian, and other foreigners are pasted all over the newspapers in the Philippines, They are criminals, in many cases. But, the Philippines needs to address these issues con

• Admin (Retired)
broden

you could stop, most of them anyway, from entering the country. 

if they don't ever enter the country they never get a chance to spend their money there

• Like 5
Stardust

They should go after Filipinos equally.

My first GF was raped by her father when she was 12... he committed suicide before I met her.

Paul

That's the problem. This Canadian, and other foreigners are pasted all over the newspapers in the Philippines, They are criminals, in many cases. But, the Philippines needs to address these issues concerning locals. 

I saw so many of these young girls, countless times, in the province. They had gotten pregnant by a Filipino, who ended up leaving them, at young, young ages. One girl was only 12 when she got pregnant by a Filipino. Yet, when you report something like that, it is pushed to the side, without a care in the world. If it is a Filipino who commits the crime, then it is okay. No newspaper articles. No NBI. No major news. 

Why is that? Well, friends and neighbors, that wouldn't sell newspapers. However, plastering this Canadian (yes, I know he is guilty) on the front page, will sell them.

• Like 5
Scruffydog

That's the problem. This Canadian, and other foreigners are pasted all over the newspapers in the Philippines, They are criminals, in many cases. But, the Philippines needs to address these issues concerning locals. 

I saw so many of these young girls, countless times, in the province. They had gotten pregnant by a Filipino, who ended up leaving them, at young, young ages. One girl was only 12 when she got pregnant by a Filipino. Yet, when you report something like that, it is pushed to the side, without a care in the world. If it is a Filipino who commits the crime, then it is okay. No newspaper articles. No NBI. No major news. 

Why is that? Well, friends and neighbors, that wouldn't sell newspapers. However, plastering this Canadian (yes, I know he is guilty) on the front page, will sell them.

I think the immigrants here in the U.S. feel the same  way. Of course many of them at least here are illegal,something that I don't think would be tolerated there.

CebuKano

Exactly. The term "double standard" does not do justice. Here is a classic example. Mandaue. After this story ran... nothing else was reported that I could find. I think that we all know why. If this had been a foreigner, well, we all know what would have happened.

From 2011 - Quote:

A FORMER deputy chief of a police precinct in Mandaue City surrendered to the Criminal and Investigation Division Group (CIDG) after an arrest warrant was issued against him for the rape of a 16-year-old girl last March.

Insp. Gerardo Fiel Jr. was picked up by CIDG-7 operatives led by Chief Insp. Fermin Armendarez. He was brought before Judge Teresita Galanida accompanied by his lawyers and his aunt.

Armendarez told Cebu Daily News that Fiel’s camp filed a motion asking the court to place him under custody of the CIDG-7 instead of the Mandaue City jail. No bail was recommended.

The official said Fiel was advised by his lawyers to surrender and face the charges.

The police officer was charged before the Mandaue City Prosecutors’ Office for allegedly raping a 16-year-old girl inside a motel in Mandaue City.

Fiel was a former deputy chief of the Subangdaku police precinct when the incident occurred.

In her affidavit, the girl said she and a friend were approached by Fiel, who introduced himself as Arjun, while they walked towards a pharmacy.

She said Fiel took their cell phone numbers a day before their drinking session in a gasoline station on U.N. Avenue, barangay Umapad in Mandaue City.

On heading home, she said her friend stopped for a leak at a nearby gasoline station.

She said Fiel left her friend and drove her to a motel where he raped her. Correspondent Chito Aragon and Reporter Jucell Marie P. Cuyos

Read more: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/70801/cop-official-surrenders-amid-rape-charges#ixzz2WcBPj8B7

Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

SkyMan

Again, the guy is guilty and should be hanged but these guys don't come here and start randomly plucking up underage girls because they like palm trees.  I'll bet that for every girl the guy picked up there's at least a few pinoy involved and just as guilty.  At the very least the parents are guilty of not being parents but I'm sure many had knowledge of what the girls were doing and quite possibly encouraged it or even required it.  And then there are probably pimps, etc.  Remember when the Pique case began one of the 'witnesses' was a trike driver who admitted to pimping underage girls but nothing happened to him.  If they want to (I mean really want to) do something about foreigners coming here for underage girls (and boys) they need to look in their own backyard first.

• Like 2
Headed that way

Follow the money and that tells you that poor Philippino men in the provinces knocking up 12 year olds or molesting kids don't have the money to pay fines.  Kind of like work place safety and OSHA, they usually target companies that can pay heft fines, not the small shops that are just squeaking by.  This is more about headlines and payouts than protecting children.

• Like 1
Stardust

I can't even comprehend that a parent would force their child into that.   such a person is  below .... (fill in blank).

• Like 1
Stardust

poor Philippino men in the provinces knocking up 12 year olds or molesting kids

I disagree.  Some of these men are corrupt politicians.. possibly police as well.. I just "heard" that.  Back  in the Spanish days, the priests  and friars were knocking up 12 year olds or molesting kids.  That is true.. my Filipino history professor said so.

Edited by Stardust
Headed that way

I don't doubt it at all.

I've gotten a lesson in the real nature of politicians the last four years, the Spanish clerics were the politicians of their day.  They are mostly men without a conscience, true sociopaths in many cases.  Where else would they fit in other than politics.  I always ask one question to people to show the difference between a politician and the average person.  That is "Would you enjoy spending your time telling everyone else how to live their life?"  Few regular people would say yes, most look at you like you were crazy asking such a question.  But it drives home the point, politicians are different than you and I.

But the most terrifying lesson I've learned is about the nature of the average citizen.  We are pretty much screwed till it gets so bad that the country explodes or a small minority of people do what the founding fathers did and lead us in rebellion.  Perhaps in our days, almost certainly in our children's days.

tom_shor

My first GF was raped by her father when she was 12... he committed suicide before I met her.

Well good riddance to him. Too bad he didn't do it sooner.

• Like 1
tom_shor

I can't even comprehend that a parent would force their child into that.   such a person is  below .... (fill in blank).

I can't think of anything low enough to fill in there. Even if I said pond scum  I would be insulting the pond scum.

• Like 1

I think the immigrants here in the U.S. feel the same  way. Of course many of them at least here are illegal,something that I don't think would be tolerated there.

Are you saying illegal immigrants in the US are being singled out for their crimes while US citizens are given a free pass to molest underage kids ???????

SomeRandomGuy

Are you saying illegal immigrants in the US are being singled out for their crimes while US citizens are given a free pass to molest underage kids ???????

i think he is saying  that when an illegal does a crime  it is plastered all over the news

not that the legality of the crime is any less for us citizens  

he is talking about the media