Blue Cross Philippines

enoonmai

I also have Blue Cross Phil. They covered virtually every penny of my hospital and doctor bills, not sure what the total was because I never saw the bill but it was estimated about a million and a half pesos; some was paid directly to the hospital, some paid to me by check within 15 days after the claim was submitted. But it was the result of an accident so there was no pre-existing issue. Virtually every insurance policy in the world excludes pre-existing conditions.

ozboy

An accident is just about what they will cover.....but beware if its a medical reason then rest assured they will do everything available to them to connect it with any pre existing illness to get out of paying....and make 100% sure when you fill out your initial policy you list everything no matter how trivial.....

• Like 1
LastManStanding

An accident is just about what they will cover.....but beware if its a medical reason then rest assured they will do everything available to them to connect it with any pre existing illness to get out of paying....and make 100% sure when you fill out your initial policy you list everything no matter how trivial.....

That is correct, that has been my experience with them as well.  Plus the first year they really only cover emergencies, after that they will cover pre-existing.  So don't get sick the first year and you should be good.  Been using them for 3 years.  First year we had to wait 3 weeks until the second year started to have an operation but they paid all.  

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

That reminds me, the first thing the lying blue cross rep said was, "oh your new to blue cross" (I was with them for over 8 months at that point).

Sorry that's not insurance. If they were honest they would just say its 12 month waiting period for anything but accidental injuries.

They didn't perform for me. Period.

throttleplate

Virtually every insurance policy in the world excludes pre-existing conditions.

Obamacare covers pre existing because its part of the new law,just have to go to guam,hawaii,or usa to use it.