im looking in to getting me some insurance but all blind 

did read some poss here and seems bc ph is good enough 

did go to there web site but dont see where they have office 

or do i have to apply on line ????

i wil prefer to do it in person ifi could 

thanks for ny info on this 

Kabisay-an gid

Head Office:

Blue Cross Center, 8000 Makati Avenue, 1200 Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Tel. No.: +63 2 899-8001

Fax. No.: +63 2 325-0638

Email (Medical Sales): [email protected]

Email (Travel Sales): [email protected]

Subic

Suite 64, West Gate Building., Sampson Road,
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Zambales

Tel. No.: +63 47 250-0197

Telefax: +63 47 250-0199

Email: [email protected]

Cebu

Unit 3, G/F Zeraus Bldg., Gorordo Avenue, Brgy. Kamputhaw, Cebu City

Tel. No.: +63 32 233-5812; +63 32 233-5816; +63 32 416-4468

Fax No.: +63 32 233-5814

Davao

Left Wing, Stall No. 5, Matina Town Square, Mac Arthur Highway, Matina, Davao City

Tel. No.: +63 82 297-7314

Telefax: +63 82 297-7151

• Like 2

Is Blue Cross the preferred one for a child of 2 yo?

Edited by Kim_
billy

im looking in to getting me some insurance but all blind 

did read some poss here and seems bc ph is good enough 

did go to there web site but dont see where they have office 

or do i have to apply on line ????

i wil prefer to do it in person ifi could 

thanks for ny info on this 

You might want to check with international+ insurance I changed from IMG Global to them. They specialize in southeast Asian countries and very reasonable
billy

Actually it's called A+ international insurance is the name. If you need insurance man email add just send me a messege

Edited by billy
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Blue Cross Philippines talks a good game, but when it came to delivering for me, they let me down. More or less defrauded me and left me to pay the bill - They just LOVE calling everything a preexisting condition.

I wouldn't give them 5 centavos.

• Like 1

Blue Cross Philippines talks a good game, but when it came to delivering for me, they let me down. More or less defrauded me and left me to pay the bill - They just LOVE calling everything a preexisting condition.

Thanks for sharing, I had my dubious feelings about Blue Cross...

Edited by Kim_
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Thanks for sharing, I had my dubious feelings about Blue Cross...

They subscribe to the typical short-sighted FIlipino business style. Had they paid my measly 40k hospital bill (which was NOT a preexisting condition) then they would have got me as a customer for life for my wife and I and my mother in law. Each year's premium for the three of us would have been 3x's that hospital bill and would have been going into their coffers for years and years.

Adding insult to injury their representative at Asian Hospital lied to me to my face. I would stay away from them.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
mistaeric

I can't seeem to find a website for them,do you have a link for A+?

Actually it's called A+ international insurance is the name. If you need insurance man email add just send me a messegeI can't seem to find their

billy

This plan is a great plan set up for southeast asian countries i think six of them thailand philippines vietnam etc. and is very affordable. A+ International Insurance company
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

This plan is a great plan set up for southeast asian countries i think six of them thailand philippines vietnam etc. and is very affordable. A+ International Insurance company

Wrong.

billy

Wrong.

Excuse me i'm right. If you have any reasons to add because you think im wrong speak up, otherwise shut your mouth

• Like 1
Contango

Actually it's called A+ international insurance is the name. If you need insurance man email add just send me a message

Interesting, certainly affordable the SE Asia basic plan (essential plus) $629 USD with a $675 deductible or $1148 with out a deductible.

http://www.aplusii.com/web/sea/eng/index.html

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Excuse me i'm right. If you have any reasons to add because you think im wrong speak up, otherwise shut your mouth

Umm lets start with my personal experience with them.

If you guys want to let yourselves live with the delusion that they will cover you, go ahead and waste your money. I can tell you from personal experience that they suck. End of story.

mabutiman

Have a good friend who has Blue Cross for himself and family ...he claims always excellent service and covered for all claims some of which were considerably large ... I certainly will be talking to Blue Cross when I return in 2 weeks .....to each his own !!