The retired US Marine killed in Tagaytay on Christmas 2011 update

jbt2012

smokey

All pleaded Guilty is what I was told.  I was not in the courtroom.  I wish I could have been.. Some how the new Attorney has had the pleas withdrawn.  Because the prosecution use the birth of the bastard child as evidence againist the wife. He has said in court   O judge that is wrong the baby was pre mature.  No report no evidence to back it up. but somehow he was able to stop the prosecution in their tracks.  

Yes he was collecting Full Disability.

well sure cant stop you from speaking to them about DIC 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jbt2012

• smokey

• JamesMusslewhite

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This very thing also happens in our own 1st world countries. The dark side of human nature transcends ethnicity, social standing, inherent genes, or societal  upbringing. Geed, desperation, evil inten

its crazy first NO jury so as a foreigner you on the outside looking in ... second if no one presses charges there is NO crime....bet you dont see that on the tourist info sheet ..

A guy wearing a black motorcycle helmet.  It is the Filipino way I think.

I apoligise for some reason my laptop is double posting everything. 

well sure cant stop you from speaking to them about DIC 

DIC ?  Disability income?

I am sending the US Embassy a letter tomorrow, His first cousin and I are colaborating on the wording.  We are not really thinking that there will be any responce.   Jim had no real immediate family. 

tokyoman

You read the terrible way he was killed and it makes you want to own a gun for protection (ofcourse Kano can't)

The ASAWA obviously knew he did not possess one

jtmwatchbiz

All pleaded Guilty is what I was told.

now THAT is something i would think you need to confirm before you can go much further. otherwise so far everything you have said is just your opinion and the evidence (or lack thereof ) are the only things that will help your cause.

i do hope your friend's killers are brought to justice and my condolences.

• Like 2
smokey

DIC ?  Disability income?

what the poor wife gets every month from the loss of her loving husband its about 1,200 a month for ever  and plus half of his SS and if there are children and maybe even some life  insurance ... hummmmmmmm

Edited by smokey

You read the terrible way he was killed and it makes you want to own a gun for protection (ofcourse Kano can't)

The ASAWA obviously knew he did not possess one

Yes he owned 3 guns that I know off,  The most impressive for home protection was the New Shotgun he purchased, wife had to pick up for him. The gun was always beside his bed.  But Majicly it was placed in an upstairs room before the Murder.  There was a picture of 1 of the other killers with a gun Butt sticking out of his waist band on Facebook.  That gun belonged to Jim,   But was reported stolen before the Murder .The Wife and BF where very close in the pictures there.  As soon as the wife was suspected the pictures disappeared from FB.  But the NBI and others have copies.

jtmwatchbiz

There was a picture of 1 of the other killers with a gun Butt sticking out of his waist band on Facebook. That gun belonged to Jim,

um...that's a bit of a stretch don't you think? i mean it could possibly be true but statements like that may raise a few eyebrows, unless of course the facebook pic had that info as a caption or showed the serial numbers of the gun. if you want to help the cause and have a public forum discussion to keep the case going, i would be a bit careful of what you state for fact vs. opinion. 

now THAT is something i would think you need to confirm before you can go much further. otherwise so far everything you have said is just your opinion and the evidence (or lack thereof ) are the only things that will help your cause.

i do hope your friend's killers are brought to justice and my condolences.

I triple checked that fact before I posted it. 

um...that's a bit of a stretch don't you think? i mean it could possibly be true but statements like that may raise a few eyebrows, unless of course the facebook pic had that info as a caption or showed the serial numbers of the gun. if you want to help the cause and have a public forum discussion to keep the case going, i would be a bit careful of what you state for fact vs. opinion. 

Well I helped find the bullets for that gun, Not an easy thing to do in the Philippines, it was a 32 mag. White handled gun,   and the person that gave it to Jim saw the picture of it and without any prompting said hey thats the gun I gave Jim.  Now I did ask an Attorney friend of mine if it wasn't it illegal to have a gun in your possesion without a liscense.  He said yes but unless the cop sees it in person no one would try to take it away from him.  

Edited by jbt2012
tokyoman

Any partner who takes off on Xmas Eve and leaves the other alone means something is not right in the relationship.

Furthermore Jim had suspected his wife for up to no good.

I think most Kano living here would probably have a firearm close by in this situation.

davehud

All the security (guns, window bars, dogs, etc.) in the world isn't going to do you any good if the woman you're sleeping with decides to kill you.

• Like 2
smokey

All the security (guns, window bars, dogs, etc.) in the world isn't going to do you any good if the woman you're sleeping with decides to kill you.

Like the old song.....................  whats love got to do got to do with it.... Love is simple emotion 

• 5 months later...
friendsofjimmy

I was sad to hear the possibility his wife will go free. Terrible. Have you considered the fact he had a prenuptial agreement that she could only get his money the longer she was married to him..and 4 years was not the min. Time on the agreement. The document was signed in the usa. And I believe he named beneficiarys upon death if not his wife. So...can this horrible woman who really conned jimmy from the beginning be deprived of her agenda to get his money.? Norlie was the daughter of his mothers best friend. He thought he did all he could to protect himself and he was really conned by norlie. She came to the usa and since there was a delay in her getting citizenship here they moved to the philipines. So maybe it helps and matters if you still want to pursue the case that the agreement and marriage were done in the usa. It was arranged by jimmys deceased mom's friend to introduce norlie to jimmy.

Sickening, horrible, disgusting...she had him so convinced she was honest and true. We miss you jimmy!