My hostage hell - Rodwell tells it all

tokyoman

Quite an amazing story from Rodwell himself........

Interesting to read that the kidnappers themselves are not professionals but just a bunch of kids

Within hours Rodwell realised the rebels who kidnapped him were untrained. After an hour on the boat one of the motors caught on fire and exploded.

smokey

well guess with kidnapping and ferry sinking and plane landing we never know when we will be leaving this world

He separated from Ms Gutang and she moved back in with her parents. He continued working on their house, in what he said was considered a 'safe area'. Two weeks later, he was kidnapped.

Sounds about right !!!!

• Like 2
tokyoman

He separated from Ms Gutang and she moved back in with her parents. He continued working on their house, in what he said was considered a 'safe area'. Two weeks later, he was kidnapped.

Sounds about right !!!!

From what I heard the foreigners in the area were warned more than a month beforehand so just coincidental I think......If I was a betting man, I do not think the wife is involved 

I do not think the wife is involved

Maybe she was//maybe not

But rumors of an unhappy marriage throughout her family and bangaray could have set off the kidnapping------put the Filipino EVIL EYE upon him so too speak !!!!

Kabisay-an gid

Rodwell said he did not believe his estranged wife was involved in his abduction.

"These Filipinos just love to talk. It’s quite possible that with Miraflor, being a bit loose-lipped, that might have helped with the information being disseminated about me being a foreigner and where I was living. It’s just a lack of prudence but these things happen."

tokyoman

Maybe she was//maybe not

But rumors of an unhappy marriage throughout her family and bangaray could have set off the kidnapping------put the Filipino EVIL EYE upon him so too speak !!!!

Do you think if a unhappy wife wants her Kano husband gone she calls the Abu Sayaf?

• Like 1
smokey

From what I heard the foreigners in the area were warned more than a month beforehand so just coincidental I think......If I was a betting man, I do not think the wife is involved 

but your not a betting man 

Do you think if a unhappy wife wants her Kano husband gone she calls the Abu Sayaf?

of course not the abu Sayaf have an unlisted number but maybe the only reason he was safe was THEY were together 

well i guess he can stop thinking it only happens to the other guy ...

• Like 1
tokyoman

of course not the abu Sayaf have an unlisted number but maybe the only reason he was safe was THEY were together 

With money anyone in this country is contactable

That's my point----- Many times the Filipina is the first line of security---- if you split up or she is unhappy---- the whole neighborhood knows it --- Thus leaving you open for god only knows what !!!!

Your WALL or FALL so too speak !!!

Edited by KID
  • Like 2
smokey

With money anyone in this country is contactable

well i guess to them its an investment in their retirement fund

tokyoman

it still makes me sick to think that Aquino is not willing to destroy these dickheads

According to what Rodwell said they are a bunch of bloody amaetures

smokey

it still makes me sick to think that Aquino is not willing to destroy these dickheads

According to what Rodwell said they are a bunch of bloody amaetures

and how does he do that there are millions of their supporters who also vote i might add..

• Like 1
tokyoman

Very simple....US cuts off all aid if the group is not eradicated

Edited by tokyoman