Skyrider you are rigth thank's for help

11/7 l go in Dumaguete BI and ask can l get ECC here NO only Manila BI In person l ask what about Cebu BI no only MANILA BI 

19/7 l get my last extension 08.00 and ask again what about ECC only Manila BI 

19/7 14.00 l pick up my extension my fiance ask can he get ECC  in Cebu yes mam we get some phone no.

21/7 l ask on BI  facebook page about 

22/7 there is the answer i mailed before ++++

11/7 l google and found a few webpage's where expat could not board there plane because only Manila BI  a allowed to make them

1 of them www.scubaboard.com    ---and there is a copy of a fellows paper given 3 dayes only and it cost him 18.000 +

thats why l come here and ask maybe only a few dayes it has only been Manila BI ??

l am so sorry l ask it shall never happen again 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkyMan

• no one

• johnboy999

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The main difference is that this one was announced by the BI themselves and the 30 day one was announced by DOT. I believe this one will actually go into effect and while it may cost a little extra th

If someone has issue with BI and find service lacking I suggest they go home. Reason is it only gets worse from there. They are the best, most organized agency in the Philippines. So save yourself st

Wow, they make one bold step forward in tourist visas and some of you think that means they're revamping the entire BoI.

Jim Sibbick

i dont see any where there any balikbayan requirements so im lost again 

to me it states that non visa countries can get this 6 months up to 36 months 

but again i might be just reading it wrong 

That is because you are only reading an embassy interpretation of the BI instructions.

I have 3 copies of official documents in relation to the 6 month visa on this page of my website.

http://www.bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/visas.htm

Read all 3 documents and see if it is clearer then.

SkyMan

That is because you are only reading an embassy interpretation of the BI instructions.

I have 3 copies of official documents in relation to the 6 month visa on this page of my website.

http://www.bigjimsphilippinesexperience.com/visas.htm

Read all 3 documents and see if it is clearer then.

I looked at the 3 docs on your website and don't see a thing about a BB visa. Can you post the document and highlight where this is? Do you find it a bit odd you're the only one that sees this? Edited by SkyMan

i seen your site 

but that is in your words 

i looked up here and this is from the bureau of imm.

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2008&Itemid=103

IMPLEMENTATION OF THE LONG-STAY VISITOR VISA EXTENSION (LSVVE) MEMORANDUM ORDER No. RADJR-2013-007

Pursuant to Memorandum Circular No. RADJR-2013-002, the following guidelines are hereby issued in connection with the implementation of the LSVVE:

1. Applicability – The LSVVE shall apply to all nationals.

2. Extension of Tourist Visa – Subsequent LSVVEs may be applied for during the last thirty (30) days of the previously issued LSVVE, or upon the expiry of a regular visa extention.

3.    Restriction on Extensions – The approval of the Commissioner shall be required for visa extensions when the number of months applied for would exceed the 16-month limit.

Foreign nationals with an accumulated total stay near the 16-month cap from the date of their latest arrival should be informed of the preceding restriction should they apply for additional visa extensions.

No LSVVE shall be issued to visa-required nationals whose stay exceeds twenty-four (24) months and thirty-six (36) months for non visa-required nationals.

4.    Payment and Fees – An additional One Hundred Pesos (Php 100.00) as cost of the sticker visa shall accrue for the account of the Bureau of Treasury.

Applicable visa extension fees shall still be collected based on the schedule of fees for the entire six (6) month period.

5.    Implementation – The initial implementation on the LSVVE shall be limited to the BI Main Office in Intramuros, Manila until further notice.

i dont want to argue about it as i dont know for sure just posting what i found on the official web site 

best some one who did it will let us know 

or if any one from manila can go to bi and find out :)

SkyMan

i dont want to argue about it as i dont know for sure just posting what i found on the official web site best some one who did it will let us know or if any one from manila can go to bi and find out

What you have highlighted there is what I read too. Nothing about persons on BB stamps.

I don't know anyone personally who did this as it seems many still believe they can only stay in country 16 months so you probably won't find many going over 24 months yet. I did read of an individual living in Manila who posted on another forum that he was at 20 or 22 months and went for an extension. He asked the girl almost jokingly if he could get the 6 month extension and she said yes and he got it.

USMC-Retired

Well I asked today you csn get ECC here in Cebu.

What you have highlighted there is what I read too. Nothing about persons on BB stamps.

I don't know anyone personally who did this as it seems many still believe they can only stay in country 16 months so you probably won't find many going over 24 months yet. I did read of an individual living in Manila who posted on another forum that he was at 20 or 22 months and went for an extension. He asked the girl almost jokingly if he could get the 6 month extension and she said yes and he got it.

i found it funny that people here after all this time still think they can only stay here for 16 months 

it is little more after but for me it still beats flying out every 16 months the least i have to fly the better lol 

well hope by the time i need the 6 months some one will do it and let us know 

if not i might have to go to manila just to find out or call them 

SkyMan

well hope by the time i need the 6 months some one will do it and let us know if not i might have to go to manila just to find out or call them

Maybe by the time you need it it will be available in a BoI near you.

im at my 19th month so not that much time left 

you are talking about ph so give it few years lol 

SkyMan

im at my 19th month so not that much time left

Well then maybe a trip to Manila next month would answer lots of Qs.  One Q I have is this:  If you, at 20 months, get 6 months and another 6 months, you're at 32 months.  Can you then do 2 more 2 month extensions or are you finished and have to do a visa run?

i was planing on doing the 2 month now and at 24 month go for 6 months twice 

by that time all paper work and all the bs i hope will be done and we can get married and than leave for a trip 

i will ask here at my local bi about it as well but as they dont do it not sure how much they know about it 

Hey

l have sent message n BI facebook 1 hour ago already answer -l have been here 14 months can l get (apply for the 6 months extension 

answer is: We are not sure  send a letter to officer in-charge of the bureau of immigration manila

you may send your letter request and have it received  by the central receiving unit (CRU) when applying for the extension of the visa

thank you