Direct Consular Filing Timeline

USMC-Retired

Thought I would just give the timeline so far and will update at completion.

May 28 2013 filed 1-130

June 4 file sent to IV Manila

June 7 Case number assigned

June 9 DS230 - DS2001 submitted

June 13 case complete fwd to Manila

June 14 interview scheduled in Manila 11 July

This gives you the overall speed to which this happens. 28 working days from start to interview.

Edited by USMC-Retired
SkyMan

Thanks, now the physicals fall in there somewhere before the interview, right?

USMC-Retired

Our interview is on a Thursday so we are going to do medical on the prior monday....

shadow

Thought I would just give the timeline so far and will update at completion.

May 28 2013 filed 1-130

June 4 file sent to IV Manila

June 7 Case number assigned

June 9 DS230 - DS2001 submitted

June 13 case complete fwd to Manila

June 14 interview scheduled in Manila 11 July

This gives you the overall speed to which this happens. 28 working days from start to interview

Yes, processing times vary widely. Right now is the shortest processing times I have ever seen, as I stated in this post earlier this month;

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/31527-procedures-for-us-immigrant-visa-using-direct-consular-filing-dcf/page-9

We also have a client scheduled for July 11 interview that was filed on June 11, for a processing time of 19 working days.

Who knows how long this will last. Normal processing times over the last three years for DCF filings is 2.5 to 4 months. The difference is right now they are kicking out NOA2 approval notices in one day, as opposed to the normal time of 6-10 weeks. 

We currently have two more in the works that were filed this month, and still one day to NOA2. Hope it keeps up.

USMC-Retired

I had an appointment orginally the week prior however it was not able to be done because of the 4th of July and having to do the Physical.

There are some tricks to get this processed faster and contacting the right people. I still have not gotten packet 3 or any documents in the mail. Anyone can do it and a little research will help. If I were to sit back and wait it would be 2-4 months. So research or get with Shadow.

USMC-Retired

We also have a client scheduled for July 11 interview that was filed on June 11, for a processing time of 19 working days.

Are you not submitting the DS230 and DS2001 prior to setting an appointment online? Reason is the USIC Manila was closed on the 12th PH holiday and training 13th. I was calling on those days and instructed to call back today. So you completed I-130 June 11 approved and sent to Manila IV then a case number assigned and all in same day? No time to review the DS230 AND 2001 or did you set interview without submitting them. The system did not allow me till Manila IV completed the case.

Edited by USMC-Retired
  • 2 months later...

I hate to necro this, but I was wondering if you had any insight on how fast these are getting processed now? I just filed the 14th of August and I was planning on getting into contact by e-mail and phone every week so that I could be on the ball and get this done quicker.

Do you know the right number to call? I think it's suppose to be something like 632-3000 ext 5184 or 5185

I was told to call USCIS first since they hadn't received the file yet (it was on 2 days though)

Yes, processing times vary widely. Right now is the shortest processing times I have ever seen, as I stated in this post earlier this month;

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/31527-procedures-for-us-immigrant-visa-using-direct-consular-filing-dcf/page-9

Who knows how long this will last. Normal processing times over the last three years for DCF filings is 2.5 to 4 months. The difference is right now they are kicking out NOA2 approval notices in one day, as opposed to the normal time of 6-10 weeks. 

We currently have two more in the works that were filed this month, and still one day to NOA2. Hope it keeps up.

USMC-Retired

www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/62726-dcf-filing-experience/?p=694713#entry694713

I gave you the answers here.....