number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

JackJohnson

I would agree that Korean and japanese women are more ethnocentric. I was married to a Korean woman and I have a close friend

who's Korean. Generally they do not like to marry outside the race. Oh, my wife was mixed, so it was obviously not an issue with her,

but her oldest brother was very traditional and went to Korea to find a wife.

On DIA I have noticed that the Korean and Japanese women do not have the 18 to 80 age ranges that Filipinas have.

The PI is more of a mixed ethnic society so they are less likely to worry about more mixing and seem to be very positive about having

white babies. And of course the GNP is an issue as well.

Oh, and the fact that most Filipinas speak at least some english is a huge factor. I've found some nice Thai and Chinese ladies and they can chat a little online,

but when I call them on the phone I can't communicate at all. Nada. While with most Filipinas I can call them and have no problem with the conversation.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Stardust

• Headed that way

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Filipinos speak better English than those in other Asian countries. Therefore, this is one reason they are more desired?

Ohhh. I see now. It has nothing to do with the chicks.    You can't get a date, so you are online chatting up Asian chicks?

He said "a" dating website...NOT "all" dating websites. In other words, he was looking at "Filipina Hearts" or some other dating website that is designed specifically for Filipinas, and he can't figur

udonthani

I would too. Shagging and marrying foreigners is totally ingrained in the culture of the Philippines. It's what happens when you have been a European colony, and especially a Spanish one where there was less stigma to interacial relations than there was with say the British, for 400 years. There is a similar ethnocentricity in Thailand though, who were never colonised at all, as there is in Japan. However that doesn't stop the Thais from going after much older, foreign guys, for money, does it?

I would agree that Korean and japanese women are more ethnocentric.

Edited by udonthani
dc3driver

I would too. Shagging and marrying foreigners is totally ingrained in the culture of the Philippines. It's what happens when you have been a European colony, and especially a Spanish one where there was less stigma to interacial relations than there was with say the British, for 400 years. There is a similar ethnocentricity in Thailand though, who were never colonised at all, as there is in Japan. However that doesn't stop the Thais from going after much older, foreign guys, for money, does it?

Whippy is right about this. The saying in Thailand is that it is best to have a farang hubby  a Thai boyfriend on the side.

• Like 2
udonthani

Whippy is right about this. The saying in Thailand is that it is best to have a farang hubby  a Thai boyfriend on the side.

Filipinas also compartmentalise like this. Several times in the Philippines I've been in a group of college-age Filipinos and it has been pointed out to me that a particular girl has a foreigner boyfriend, like a fat 50 year old Swedish bus driver, who is back in Sweden right now sorting out her visa for Sweden. However at that particular moment, there is a Filipino guy at the table, with his arm round her. It's totally ingrained in the culture and is not seen as being hypocritical or dishonest, at all.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

works great for finding a penpal.

Ah yes. What every 12 year old girl needs; a pen pal. 

Headed that way

I see this thread as simply a way to trash Filipinas so that sexual predators can justify their treatment of the innocents whose lives they corrupt.  Ever notice that the sex tourists are almost always willing to stick to the whores in Angles City, Manila, and Cebu?  At least there everything is upfront most of the time; the woman is knowingly selling sex, be it from a lack of better choices or not.

The sexual predators though aren't satisfied with a whore.  There isn't any thrill unless they can sneak up on their prey, score, then leave the poor girl with her regrets.  Sexual predators aren't about sex, they are closer to rapists in that they don't get off unless there is damage done.

billy

I see this thread as simply a way to trash Filipinas so that sexual predators can justify their treatment of the innocents whose lives they corrupt.  Ever notice that the sex tourists are almost always willing to stick to the whores in Angles City, Manila, and Cebu?  At least there everything is upfront most of the time; the woman is knowingly selling sex, be it from a lack of better choices or not.

The sexual predators though aren't satisfied with a whore.  There isn't any thrill unless they can sneak up on their prey, score, then leave the poor girl with her regrets.  Sexual predators aren't about sex, they are closer to rapists in that they don't get off unless there is damage done.

Get a life