number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

Stardust

There is a lot more to it than that. Many Japanese and Koreans are racist xenophobic when it comes to mixed race marriages. If a Japanese of Korean marries outside of their race, they risk

racist xenophobic Ethnocentric   LOL...    There  are exceptions though..............

Edited by Stardust
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Stardust

• Headed that way

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Filipinos speak better English than those in other Asian countries. Therefore, this is one reason they are more desired?

Ohhh. I see now. It has nothing to do with the chicks.    You can't get a date, so you are online chatting up Asian chicks?

He said "a" dating website...NOT "all" dating websites. In other words, he was looking at "Filipina Hearts" or some other dating website that is designed specifically for Filipinas, and he can't figur

udonthani

It tells us that you won't be hanging around at the website much because as you pointed out the girls are a bit long in the tooth for your tastes.

Here is one more to you liking  http://www.btweens.com/

you are the perv on this forum, that doesn't know the Philippines at all.As well as threatening violence, to anybody in particular, whenever you feel like it, you post up child p*orn sites as well.

Edited by udonthani
  • Like 1
Stardust

I would have hoped you noticed, that Singapore scored quite high Leo. 

:)  I picked Vietnam because I  do have about 25 chat mates of that nationality... but we chat on Facebook

thebob

There is a lot more to it than that. Many Japanese and Koreans are racist xenophobic when it comes to mixed race marriages. If a Japanese of Korean marries outside of their race, they risk being ostracized or even totally rejected by their families and/or potential employers. It is not a risk that many would care to take. As little as thirty years ago, the children of mixed race marriages were looked down on and could suffer severe harassment or could even be killed...simply because one of their parents wasn't of their race. Some of that has mellowed, but fears last even longer than traditions. You won't see many from Japan or Korea who actively seek a mate from another country.

I have more than 30 years experience of living in Japan, and I disagree with this post in almost every way.

I think the expressed attitude is only prevalent close to the US bases.

• Like 1
Headed that way

you are the perv on this forum, that doesn't know the Philippines at all.As well as threatening violence, to anybody in particular, whenever you feel like it, you post up child p*orn sites as well.

Want to back that up Whippy?  Threatening violence and posting child p*orn sites?

I think everyone pretty much knows the score by now.

• Like 1
BFHammer

maybe you have not heard of this notion mate but in my experience Japanese women are like Filipinos. They like the space, when they get it. Their countries, Japan and the Phlippines, they are oh so crowded, compared to wide open spaces, like in Australia or the United States. Some of them really get off on that.

I didn't say then didn't like space or white guys.  I have little experience with either ladies which is why I'm on the site in part other than finding out some great places to stay.  I'm a space guy myself.  I love places of solitude that are near some busy places. 

Stardust

The language thing is the primary factor, the Filipinas speak more english, and the site may not be usable in other languages.

Language isn't a big deal. Some of my Vietnamese friends didn't speak English well, but with the aid of google translate we could easily converse-- as long as the sentences are simple. 

Edited by Stardust
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

That you are a fool to bother with a dating website to meet Filipinas?

Headed that way
Stardust

That you are a fool to bother with a dating website to meet Filipinas?

works great for finding a penpal.

mikejwoodnz

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

Only Thailand and Philippines have ladyboys !

• Like 3
Stardust

are you implying that the the increased dating site traffic respective to those countries is partially due to lady boys pretending to be girls? :o :o :o

That never fooled  me !! :o

Edited by Stardust
  • Like 1
POTATOMAN

18-30 , hey they are poor here so 21 year old girls are more inclined to sleep with old guys. as for avoiding filipinas on websites; why? i'm having the time of my life

udonthani

There is a lot more to it than that. Many Japanese and Koreans are racist xenophobic when it comes to mixed race marriages.

total utter garbage. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/japanese-women-tire-of-their-men/story-e6frg6z6-1225982576645 The annual number of Japanese women recorded as marrying foreigners has increased by 165 per cent between 1980 and 2009.

and that is just the number that is recorded marriages. Not the far larger number that are knobbing gaijins in Japan's cities, who are far likelier to be of working age and gainfully employed in Japan than foreigners in the Philippines are. The difference between Japan and the Philippines is that in Japan, the young women are not interested, at all, in men that are many decades older than they are, whether they be gaijin or Japanese. You can tell this if you look at what age ranges they are looking for on the dating sites. Hardly any Japanbese girls put 'looking for 18-80' - whereas most, or at least more than half, Filipinas do. A 20 year old Japanese girl is likely to put a ceiling on their desired age group at 30, or 35. When Filipinas put 18-80 or insert a cliche like 'age is just a number' in their profile text, then that is a big indicator that they are primarily after money.

• Like 2
udonthani

more total garbage. Loads of katoeys in Cambodia (in fact the word katoey is of Khmer language origin). Also in Malaysia you will see many Mak Nyah's, despite lesser levels of toleratiom from the state means they have to be more underground there.