number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

Brucewayne

I dont believe these numbers for one second.  Japan has a population of 128 million people and you want us to believe that in an one hour time frame , and in all the dating websites in and available to Japan, that only 2 girls went online in any of those dating sites ?? Rubbish [ as you would say ]   I bet the number was actually several hundred thousand at least.  How do Japanese girls find japanese bfs if they dont use the internet?  Do you expect us to believe that people in Japan dont use the internet to find bfs/gfs??

Yes, to think they meet in school, on the job, while shopping or any other social setting simply just does not happen.

Without online dating services, all countries would lose population and everyone would just die off.

Face to face meetings indeed, that would never work in a million years!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Stardust

• Headed that way

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Filipinos speak better English than those in other Asian countries. Therefore, this is one reason they are more desired?

Ohhh. I see now. It has nothing to do with the chicks.    You can't get a date, so you are online chatting up Asian chicks?

He said "a" dating website...NOT "all" dating websites. In other words, he was looking at "Filipina Hearts" or some other dating website that is designed specifically for Filipinas, and he can't figur

Brucewayne

perhaps i should repeat the thread title for you so that you can comprehend:  

number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

there is no mention of language, so i question the relevance of your post ??  Whippy never mentioned that he was only talking about girls speaking English     Do you have a problem with my posts ?

Okay, then what time do they use the internet and yes, I have a problem with your posts, they are blocking the part of your lawn that I like to park on (the fence is a problem too).

• Like 1
newbster

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

It tells us nothing? Some websites cater to some countries over others. If you go on eharmony or match.com or lava.com, etc in the US you'll find thousands of women online at 6-7pm. I'm sure there are websites that cater more to Japan or Korea, etc. And the language barrier is another problem, women who speak Vietnamese aren't going to spend much time on an English language website. I just created an ID and logged into a Korean-focused web site and there were close to 400 women on in the evening. S. Korea has half the population of PI so the ratio isn't too far off. There are tons of websites, in different languages. It all depends on the website you pick. Women and men in every country around the globe will actively seek mates.

Edited by newbster
Skywalker

they just don't go to dating sites where there are tons of old white males looking for young Asian girls, they can get better than that.

There is better than old white males?  Really?   :snap:

• Like 3
ThomsonJr

There is better than old white males?  Really?   :snap:

Sure. Japanese and Koreans aren't that desparate, they got plenty of money, plenty of opportunities there. They aren't desperately looking for a foreigner to give them a better future and all the other bullshit that comes with it.

• Like 1
smokey

maybe his search was girls willing to date a guy who rents bikes and uses a fan room only and is willing to offer one half of the jeep fare is the women gives full course of sex on first date 

• Like 6
Headshot

Sure. Japanese and Koreans aren't that desparate, they got plenty of money, plenty of opportunities there. They aren't desperately looking for a foreigner to give them a better future and all the other bullshit that comes with it.

There is a lot more to it than that. Many Japanese and Koreans are racist xenophobic when it comes to mixed race marriages. If a Japanese of Korean marries outside of their race, they risk being ostracized or even totally rejected by their families and/or potential employers. It is not a risk that many would care to take. As little as thirty years ago, the children of mixed race marriages were looked down on and could suffer severe harassment or could even be killed...simply because one of their parents wasn't of their race. Some of that has mellowed, but fears last even longer than traditions. You won't see many from Japan or Korea who actively seek a mate from another country.

• Like 2
dc3driver

Yes, and 30 years ago many states in the USA had laws prohibiting mixed race marriages.

• Like 2
BFHammer

Actually the statistics he showed is probably from a dating website aiming at caucasian / western men who want to meet Asian girls. That's why it's filled with young Filipinas, it's their only ticket out of the country and out of poverty, they're not stupid.

Theres plenty  of Asian dating sites where Koreans and Japanese date eachother, plenty of younger Koreans and Japanese online there, they just don't go to dating sites where there are tons of old white males looking for young Asian girls, they can get better than that.

There is 3 million hits on a search for japanese wives and a few thousand websites promoting it.

www.asianbeauties.com/

www.japancupid.com/

www.meet-asian-lady.com/

http://www.gojapango.com/japanese_friends/japanese_wife.html

Looking to meet

Japanese women, Japanese women who are looking for western men for dating, relationships or marriage.

You can meet

thousands of beautiful Japanese women through GoJapanGo Friends who are interested in western

men. These Japanese women can speak English and are interested in travel.

These Japanese women could make the ideal Japanese wife.

I think the filipina gals have a huge advantage in English as well as Christian background.  Most western guys are more comfortable with that background.  Plus add in cost of living in the phils vs Japan and it's massive.  I could vacation in and around cebu for 3 months on what a week in Tokyo would run. 

Thailand and Vietnam are cheaper I think I've read, but English is not nearly as prevalent. 

I have a profile on cebuanas and have over 1000 gals email me.  Granted most of them email anything with a heartbeat it seems but out of that I found 10-20 interesting.

Though I am leaning toward what most say on here, just go to the phils and start talking to people.  Or only join a site a month before coming so you can focus on 2-5 with the most potential.  Granted I'm looking for a wife not just a bangfest. 

tobster

spot on...........I lived in Japan for a few years and it wasnt internet savy like now but there were girls that liked gaijin and most of them didnt.....but when you found one that did she was your ATM......those were the days............

• Like 1
Dragonladies.org

The language thing is the primary factor, the Filipinas speak more english, and the site may not be usable in other languages.

Sites can also alter the 'online' stats.   To get more members, they will want to appear to be busy, so they inflate the online numbers.  

I've been on many 'asian' dating sites over the years for research, and rarely run into a real Japanese lady looking for a middle aged white man.   I can only remember chatting with one or two in the last 5 years.  (Not counting pinay working in Japan, or living there, sometimes divorced from a Japanese man)

The search engine results don't really tell you much, except how good that site is at SEO, keywords, and technical stuff like that......(Or paying for SEO stuff/spam)  

I do think filipinas are more active, and comfortable on the 'net than other Asian ladies.   Don't forget, a lot of the filipinas online at a dating site, are also online at facebook, or skype, chatting with friends, family, whoever.

Edited by Dragonladies.org
  • Like 2
udonthani

There is 3 million hits on a search for japanese wives and a few thousand websites promoting it.

www.asianbeauties.com/

www.japancupid.com/

www.meet-asian-lady.com/

http://www.gojapango.com/japanese_friends/japanese_wife.html

Looking to meet

Japanese women, Japanese women who are looking for western men for dating, relationships or marriage.

You can meet

thousands of beautiful Japanese women through GoJapanGo Friends who are interested in western

men. These Japanese women can speak English and are interested in travel.

These Japanese women could make the ideal Japanese wife.

I think the filipina gals have a huge advantage in English as well as Christian background.  Most western guys are more comfortable with that background.  Plus add in cost of living in the phils vs Japan and it's massive.  I could vacation in and around cebu for 3 months on what a week in Tokyo would run. 

Thailand and Vietnam are cheaper I think I've read, but English is not nearly as prevalent. 

I have a profile on cebuanas and have over 1000 gals email me.  Granted most of them email anything with a heartbeat it seems but out of that I found 10-20 interesting.

Though I am leaning toward what most say on here, just go to the phils and start talking to people.  Or only join a site a month before coming so you can focus on 2-5 with the most potential.  Granted I'm looking for a wife not just a bangfest. 

maybe you have not heard of this notion mate but in my experience Japanese women are like Filipinos. They like the space, when they get it. Their countries, Japan and the Phlippines, they are oh so crowded, compared to wide open spaces, like in Australia or the United States. Some of them really get off on that.

Stardust

Vietnam 8

and I was chatting  to all eight at the same time 

• Like 1
Headed that way

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

It tells us that you won't be hanging around at the website much because as you pointed out the girls are a bit long in the tooth for your tastes.

Here is one more to you liking  http://www.btweens.com/

• Like 1
udonthani

I would have hoped you noticed, that Singapore scored quite high Leo. 

• Like 1