number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

udonthani

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• udonthani

• Stardust

• Headed that way

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Filipinos speak better English than those in other Asian countries. Therefore, this is one reason they are more desired?

Ohhh. I see now. It has nothing to do with the chicks.    You can't get a date, so you are online chatting up Asian chicks?

He said "a" dating website...NOT "all" dating websites. In other words, he was looking at "Filipina Hearts" or some other dating website that is designed specifically for Filipinas, and he can't figur

Paul

That Filipinos speak better English than those in other Asian countries. Therefore, this is one reason they are more desired?

• Like 9
SkyMan

what does this tell us?

Korean girls play hard to get.
  • Like 1
panther

what is the point of your post ? you must be bored or out of stock of ice cream .

• Like 1
throttleplate

it proves that you yourself will spend all your time in the philippines

ozboy

Just maybe Filipinas realize that telling some old guy they r so gwapo n then its easy pickings...lol

• Like 3

Korea 0

Laos 1

Japan 2

Cambodia 4

Malaysia 5

Vietnam 8

Singapore 10

Indonesia 68

Thailand 135

Philippines 1256

what does this tell us?

That you have a special hobby...

• Like 2
Paul

what does this tell us?

Ohhh. I see now. It has nothing to do with the chicks. 

You can't get a date, so you are online chatting up Asian chicks?

• Like 9
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

if you remove the girls that are actually men the numbers probably even out a bit

• Like 6
Davaoeno

I dont believe these numbers for one second.  Japan has a population of 128 million people and you want us to believe that in an one hour time frame , and in all the dating websites in and available to Japan, that only 2 girls went online in any of those dating sites ?? Rubbish [ as you would say ]   I bet the number was actually several hundred thousand at least.  How do Japanese girls find japanese bfs if they dont use the internet?  Do you expect us to believe that people in Japan dont use the internet to find bfs/gfs??

thebob

I dont believe these numbers for one second.  Japan has a population of 128 million people and you want us to believe that in an one hour time frame , and in all the dating websites in and available to Japan, that only 2 girls went online in any of those dating sites ?? Rubbish [ as you would say ]   I bet the number was actually several hundred thousand at least.  How do Japanese girls find japanese bfs if they dont use the internet?  Do you expect us to believe that people in Japan dont use the internet to find bfs/gfs??

Has the concept that they use the internet in Japanese occurred to you?

• Like 1
Headshot

He said "a" dating website...NOT "all" dating websites. In other words, he was looking at "Filipina Hearts" or some other dating website that is designed specifically for Filipinas, and he can't figure out why most of the girls were Filipinas. Silly Whippy.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 7
dc3driver

Just maybe Filipinas realize that telling some old guy they r so gwapo n then its easy pickings...lol

That's right  lots suckers out there.  Hmmm, I married one, what did I just imply.....Duh!!

• Like 3
ThomsonJr

Actually the statistics he showed is probably from a dating website aiming at caucasian / western men who want to meet Asian girls. That's why it's filled with young Filipinas, it's their only ticket out of the country and out of poverty, they're not stupid.

Theres plenty  of Asian dating sites where Koreans and Japanese date eachother, plenty of younger Koreans and Japanese online there, they just don't go to dating sites where there are tons of old white males looking for young Asian girls, they can get better than that.

• Like 3
Davaoeno

Has the concept that they use the internet in Japanese occurred to you?

perhaps i should repeat the thread title for you so that you can comprehend:  

number of girls between 18-30 online on a dating website at 6-7 pm east Asian time

there is no mention of language, so i question the relevance of your post ??  Whippy never mentioned that he was only talking about girls speaking English     Do you have a problem with my posts ?