Half Baked

Woo hoo! $1US = 43.16php! Not too shabby.

Which way does everyone think its going?

Wolfpack

honestly, I never know...I have heard the dollar makes a gain after elections...I have not researched how factual that is...

Brucewayne

I have been saying for over a year that we would see  P44 to the Dollar by the end of this year and possibly P50 by March of next year.

Most foreign investments are already spent, hence the slow down of the condo building racket and investors have less confidence in the Peso than to hold them over the USD which has been slowly, but steadily growing stronger over the last several years.

P.S. My stock broker and I couldn't be happier than we are right now.

sheffieldmel

its not only the dollar the uk pound was 61 last week now its 67

ellenbrook2001

Woo hoo! $1US = 43.16php! Not too shabby.

Which way does everyone think its going?

too 50 thanks too OBAMA ??????????

has our AUSSIE huhu going going down where we do not know thanks too the bitch GILLARD

Headshot

too 50 thanks too OBAMA ??????????

No...it's still Bush's fault.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
smokey

i think the twain problem is still present and not helping 

miles-high

I have been saying for over a year that we would see P44 to the Dollar by the end of this year and possibly P50 by March of next year.

I sincerely hope so... :D

Brucewayne

I sincerely hope so... :D

I am wanting to buy property at a fair price and will not take any money out of the market if the Peso doesn't go up and property prices don't go down.

I have been researching this hard since 2008 and I also hope (feel) that I am right.

I have had a few scares, but things are going in the direction I have predicted so far.

Nobody can see the future, but everything points to a bit of a meltdown in the Philippines since no real attempt to provide work for those in lower income brackets have come about.

Most economies depend on everyone who can possibly work to do so, but not so here.

Latest check I made shows 60% are underpaid and 27% are below the ridiculously low poverty level of P60 per day or less.

• Like 1
Mailman

I have been saying for over a year that we would see  P44 to the Dollar by the end of this year and possibly P50 by March of next year.

Congrats! Hit 44.20 this morning. Eagerly awaiting your P50 prediction. :)
  • Like 1
ellenbrook2001

has the other country going backward  then US  start see the light at the end of the tunnel yes the US will rise very slow and study  but cannot yet work out why the pesos strong maybe more confidence in the new government?????? the AUSSIE struggling above 40 pesos but his fine for me .has china reduced they mineral taking of course AUSTRALIA suffer 

ellenbrook2001

I am wanting to buy property at a fair price and will not take any money out of the market if the Peso doesn't go up and property prices don't go down.

I have been researching this hard since 2008 and I also hope (feel) that I am right.

I have had a few scares, but things are going in the direction I have predicted so far.

Nobody can see the future, but everything points to a bit of a meltdown in the Philippines since no real attempt to provide work for those in lower income brackets have come about.

Most economies depend on everyone who can possibly work to do so, but not so here.

Latest check I made shows 60% are underpaid and 27% are below the ridiculously low poverty level of P60 per day or less.

but according too the PRESIDENT all fine more go back here too found job under pay with a cup of rice so the richer become richer the system here do not allow the poor too become comfortable they have too remain poor

• Like 1
Brucewayne

has the other country going backward  then US  start see the light at the end of the tunnel yes the US will rise very slow and study  but cannot yet work out why the pesos strong maybe more confidence in the new government?????? the AUSSIE struggling above 40 pesos but his fine for me .has china reduced they mineral taking of course AUSTRALIA suffer 

Actually both the Philippines and USA are growing, but a slow growth in the US of even 1% is a lot more in cash value that the Philippine growth rate of 7.8%.

Slow growth is better than a fast spurt for the most part because anything that jumps fast is normally temporary and will usually fall just as fast.

Steady, but sure wins the race, fast spurts wear you out too fast.

• Like 1
Paul

I have heard the dollar makes a gain after elections...I have not researched how factual that is...

Yep. Usually. Because they do not know what, or how, the new administration is going to perform.