Which washing machine did YOU buy....?

Knowdafish

Here's the one I bought the day before yesterday. Samsung 6kg; model WA-80V4. To be delivered Tuesday, at our request.

php9,215 w/2 yrs warranty.

photo15_zps55ff9a76.jpg

We'll see how it works out. I will let yall know.

I didnt know the helpers had been asking about a washing machine to my wife. Hell, I just assumed everyone was happy. Maybe THAT'S why all the my underwear elastic is stetched out and now they hang down around my knees!

For those of you who have this make and model, does it pump water out when the cycle is finished or is it a gravity drain. Reason being I am trying to decide whether to install a floor drain (the drain for the machine is at the very bottom of it, correct?) or can I have it up higher and in the wall which saves me space, and make it easier to use a trap in the piping. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILoveCyrus

• Brucewayne

• Half Baked

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My buddy has a voice operated washer. He just says "Maria, wash this heap of clothes" and it get's done.   KonGC

My wife kept bugging me for a new washer & dryer, so I got her a douche bag & a fan.

Yup, that's the same one I bought and you got it P1k cheaper!  I have had mine almost a year and very happy with it.

hyaku

Samsung top loader for us, motor had 5 year guarantee but never needed it, sat outside so plastic top faded pretty fast but worth the money, I think P12k, still going strong at the inlaws

Same here. It was the only one with a metal body. The rest were all plastic. Clothes dry so fast here it's good to wash it quick and get it hung out.

easy44

For those of you who have this make and model, does it pump water out when the cycle is finished or is it a gravity drain. Reason being I am trying to decide whether to install a floor drain (the drain for the machine is at the very bottom of it, correct?) or can I have it up higher and in the wall which saves me space, and make it easier to use a trap in the piping. 

That model is a gravity drain.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
ILoveCyrus

Here's the one I bought the day before yesterday. Samsung 6kg; model WA-80V4. To be delivered Tuesday, at our request.

photo15_zps55ff9a76.jpg

I didnt know the helpers had been asking about a washing machine to my wife. Hell, I just assumed everyone was happy. Maybe THAT'S why all the my underwear elastic is stetched out and now they hang down around my knees!

Hmmm....6kg...?

Why didn't you go with the larger?  8kg....?   better, worse, or what.....?  big family, small family....?

photo15_zps55ff9a76.jpg

I have this same model machine in my Mactan Condo (you got a better deal)....and very happy with it ....

However If you were a family with big washes you would be wise to go a larger model.

I think Samsung make good reliable whitegoods & electronic equipment or at least as good as the others available.....