Which washing machine did YOU buy....?

Brucewayne

True, or use it to dry fish? I hear that is big here.  :rofl:

I'll probably do what I did with the old wash machine that went out and take the basket out of it.

They make great waste baskets for paper and other dry trash and besides not looking like the crappy trash containers sold here, they actually hold up very well even when thrown in a fit of anger (ask my wife about that one).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILoveCyrus

• Brucewayne

• Half Baked

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My buddy has a voice operated washer. He just says "Maria, wash this heap of clothes" and it get's done.   KonGC

My wife kept bugging me for a new washer & dryer, so I got her a douche bag & a fan.

Yup, that's the same one I bought and you got it P1k cheaper!  I have had mine almost a year and very happy with it.

ellenbrook2001

bought an ELECTROLUX  front leader 3 years ago used every second day never has a problem yet? if they did have here MIELE would bought one ,in my opinion they are the best ,all my appliance back home was MIELE  never had a problem for 15 years .

miles-high

bought an ELECTROLUX  front leader 3 years ago used every second day never has a problem yet? if they did have here MIELE would bought one ,in my opinion they are the best ,all my appliance back home was MIELE  never had a problem for 15 years .

My Electrolux washer/dryer (a combo unit) had a burned connector a year ago, now has a burned relay unit, waiting a replacement part to come... for about a week now.

In the meantime, my driver takes my clothes which need to be washed to my other condo (about 1 hour away, with a separate Electrolux washer and dryer) every other day... what an expensive way to wash my clothes...

Whatever make your washer and dryer are, it's like a roulette, win some, lose some... as long as their warranty/service is good... :)

Knowdafish

My Electrolux washer/dryer (a combo unit) had a burned connector a year ago, now has a burned relay unit, waiting a replacement part to come... for about a week now.

In the meantime, my driver takes my clothes which need to be washed to my other condo (about 1 hour away, with a separate Electrolux washer and dryer) every other day... what an expensive way to wash my clothes...

Whatever make your washer and dryer are, it's like a roulette, win some, lose some... as long as their warranty/service is good... :)

Sorry to hear about your problem. Maybe corrosion of the connectors and/or low voltage may be the cause? Either will cause fried connections and parts. 

ILoveCyrus

Samsung front loaded washer dryer : 7Kg washing / 3 Kg dryer

the dryer sucks, the rest is good 

got it at SM appliance at around 50K free delivery and install 

what is the install like?  Don't you need a water spout or two already set up........OR will they in fact HARD LINE that in and create it for you?  I don't know where exactly I will be putting the machine.  NOT in the kitchen but maybe in the back yard I will make a little laundry area.....

what is the install like?  Don't you need a water spout or two already set up........OR will they in fact HARD LINE that in and create it for you?  I don't know where exactly I will be putting the machine.  NOT in the kitchen but maybe in the back yard I will make a little laundry area.....

If u have a place to connect the in and out water feeds they will attach it, they did no plumbing or electrical work. 

Edited by Runian
dc3driver

My wife kept bugging me for a new washer & dryer, so I got her a douche bag & a fan.

• Like 3
ellenbrook2001

very simple if a has a problem will buy a new one cause a do not trust anyone here too fixed unless they are from the warehouse.

mikejwoodnz

is that like giving her a condom for oral contraception ?

Half Baked

Here's the one I bought the day before yesterday. Samsung 6kg; model WA-80V4. To be delivered Tuesday, at our request.

php9,215 w/2 yrs warranty.

photo15_zps55ff9a76.jpg

We'll see how it works out. I will let yall know.

I didnt know the helpers had been asking about a washing machine to my wife. Hell, I just assumed everyone was happy. Maybe THAT'S why all the my underwear elastic is stetched out and now they hang down around my knees!

Edited by Half Baked
  • Like 1
easy44

Here's the one I bought the day before yesterday. Samsung 6kg; model WA-80V4. To be delivered Tuesday, at our request.

php9,215 w/2 yrs warranty.

photo15_zps55ff9a76.jpg

We'll see how it works out. I will let yall know.

I didnt know the helpers had been asking about a washing machine to my wife. Hell, I just assumed everyone was happy. Maybe THAT'S why all the my underwear elastic is stetched out and now they hang down around my knees!

Yup, that's the same one I bought and you got it P1k cheaper!  I have had mine almost a year and very happy with it.

• Like 2
ILoveCyrus

Where?  SM ?

Half Baked

Where?  SM ?

Yea. Sm appliance near the bowling alley. 1st floor I believe

A_Simple_Man

my experience is only hot > 40 water will get rid of boldily fluid stains/smells properly

I was thinking of this reply today as we had a brown out.  So if I wash in a cold water shower do I still stink?

• Like 1
Knowdafish

I was thinking of this reply today as we had a brown out.  So if I wash in a cold water shower do I still stink?

Only if you don't use soap? 

Edited by Knowdafish