Which washing machine did YOU buy....?

Not joking, I asked for a washer and got only a spinner machine.

You forgot Rule No 1, when you enter a store in Philippines....Tell the Salesman/lady to keep min. 10 feet distance and to shut up, until you call them.

Only exemption to get closer, is if she is gwapa, but still no talking.... :ROFLMAO:

Edited by Raven
  • Like 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ILoveCyrus

• Brucewayne

• Half Baked

• easy44

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My buddy has a voice operated washer. He just says "Maria, wash this heap of clothes" and it get's done.   KonGC

My wife kept bugging me for a new washer & dryer, so I got her a douche bag & a fan.

Yup, that's the same one I bought and you got it P1k cheaper!  I have had mine almost a year and very happy with it.

Half Baked

You forgot Rule No 1, when you enter a store in Philippines....Tell the Salesman/lady to keep min. 10 feet distance and to shut up, until you call them.

Only exemption to get closer, is if she is gwapa, but still no talking.... :ROFLMAO:

I've found that when they come up to you,if you will very irritated "answer" your cell phone... and say "WHAT NOW?! I told you to chop his hands and head off before you throw him off the bridge!!"  And then turn to the salesman and again, annoyed, ask , "what do you want?" They will leave you alone.

• Like 1
ILoveCyrus

Wait a minute.  It said "dryer" on the front and you put water in it?  Sus...

You shoulda looked at the water intake connections..........  no connections: NOT A WASHER

Brucewayne

You shoulda looked at the water intake connections..........  no connections: NOT A WASHER

Didn't have my glasses with me and was in a hurry, so I just let him tell me what he knew about the "washer".

udonthani

The reason that you dont wan't "free" washing machines is that hand washing destroys clothes faster, and uses more soap and water.

sorry that is just total garbage - the kind that was put around by the companies that were trying to sell these appliances when they were initially developed in the first place. Maybe you believe that cigarettes are good for your throat as well, like the manufacturers of those initally claimed.

ask anybody that really knows about good quality clothes, like a designer, and they will tell you that the widespread use of washing machines is the worst thing that ever happened to them. It totally messes them up compared to handwashing. A handwasher can clean them much more carefully.

Knowdafish

But it does have a big outlet in the back for........water?  :notallthere:

• Like 1
Brucewayne

But it does have a big outlet in the back for........water?  :notallthere:

It has the outlet and a small tube at the top which I assumed a small hose could be connected to, still not sure what that tube is for.

I have never seen a washer here outfitted for a fill hose, we always used a bucket with our old one.

Samsung front loaded washer dryer : 7Kg washing / 3 Kg dryer

the dryer sucks, the rest is good 

got it at SM appliance at around 50K free delivery and install 

Half Baked

It has the outlet and a small tube at the top which I assumed a small hose could be connected to, still not sure what that tube is for.

I have never seen a washer here outfitted for a fill hose, we always used a bucket with our old one.

Bruce, are you sure that you don't have one of those "dual" machines? Washer and dryer in one? I know, it was the first time I saw one the other day at SM. Now, when I say dryer.. I believe it just spin dries.. but I could be mistaken. Look it over carefully. Did it come with an owner's manual? What is the model number? Maybe we can look it up online. Edited by Half Baked
Brucewayne

Bruce, are you sure that you don't have one of those "dual" machines? Washer and dryer in one? I know, it was the first time I saw one the other day at SM. Now, when I say dryer.. I believe it just spin dries.. but I could be mistaken. Look it over carefully. Did it come with an owner's manual? What is the model number? Maybe we can look it up online.

The owner's manual says dryer only, but SM employees still claim it is a washer dryer.

I read the three or four sentences in the manual (that's all there are) and they pertain to spin drying only and do say this machine is a dryer only.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

The owner's manual says dryer only, but SM employees still claim it is a washer dryer.

I read the three or four sentences in the manual (that's all there are) and they pertain to spin drying only and do say this machine is a dryer only.

maybe it's for dry cleaning

• Like 2
Brucewayne

maybe it's for dry cleaning

Maybe they just don't want to admit they don't know the difference between a washer and a "dryer" (actually just a spinner).

After all, I am just a stupid foreigner and couldn't possibly know.

I have gotten past all of it anyway and use the piece of junk to prop my back door open during the day, makes a pretty good door stop anyway.

Half Baked

Maybe they just don't want to admit they don't know the difference between a washer and a "dryer" (actually just a spinner).

After all, I am just a stupid foreigner and couldn't possibly know.

I have gotten past all of it anyway and use the piece of junk to prop my back door open during the day, makes a pretty good door stop anyway.

Can't you at least use it as a clothes dryer? Or did it mess it up when you filled it with water?
Knowdafish

Can't you at least use it as a clothes dryer? Or did it mess it up when you filled it with water?

True, or use it to dry fish? I hear that is big here.  :rofl:

Brucewayne

The wife used it after it was emptied out and it is usable, but she says it is faster to just dump the clothes in a clothing basket and let it sit a minute or two before she starts hanging the laundry.