Australian Embassy Visas

ozboy

Its going on 6 months since we put in my wife's visa application.....yesterday we got an email from CO asking us for a SIGNED and EXPLAINATION letter why my wife's ORIGINAL annulment court transcripts differed from the one their checked....It was from the same trial court in Cotabato City.

They never said what the difference was so how can one explain something that we do not even understand....The whole thing was accepted by NSO n other relevant departments so its a mystery...

So 28 days to respond or visa will be denied for providing fraudulent documents....as it is this sets us another month behind before they will continue processing....

ozboy

Well after contacting our CO n putting our side of the story, we got a reply that they acknowledge our explanation but now is in the hands of a SENIOR MIGRATION OFFICIAL...I assume that its not a local....

So I did a google search of the judge n cohorts (Our Atty was clear) and this guy has been in trouble since 2003.....he processed our papers in 08 before he was dismissed from his job in 2011.....So not only are we a victim but now have to prove we were not involved in the fraud accusations...

Only good news is my wife has been granted Permanent Residency instead of temporary visa which entitles her to skip the 2 year qualifying thing...if all works out...

newtocebu

Keep at it mate - dont let it get you down.