HI FOLKS

SKYCHASEN2

Greetings!

I am Bill from N. California. I have been in beautiful Cebu since last December and should be here for a while longer.

I am a retired pilot and have been attracted to the Philippines by their great natural resource ( beautiful women ).

My future wife and I are planning to live here probably in or near Cebu. The people here are very nice and so far I enjoy most things with the exception of most of the drivers here. It appears that you take your life in your hands every time you go out on the road.

The forum here is great with some good useful information and I hope I can add something to it.

Regards,

Bill

Headshot

Welcome Bill. We have a few other pilots on LinC Forums as well. Probably the two most prominent are Miles-high who flies for one of the airlines here and DC3Driver who...well I guess you can figure out what he used to do. Anyway, welcome to the forums. Have fun and take advantage of the wealth of information and knowledge that are he on LinC Forums.

Brucewayne

Hi.

I drive here and it was nerve racking at first, but now I compare driving in traffic here to a ride at Disneyland.

Lots of thrills and spills except for the times we are stuck in a traffic jam.

Mandingo

Hi Bill, welcome to the forum.

afmayer

Greetings!

I am Bill from N. California. I have been in beautiful Cebu since last December and should be here for a while longer.

I am a retired pilot and have been attracted to the Philippines by their great natural resource ( beautiful women ).

My future wife and I are planning to live here probably in or near Cebu. The people here are very nice and so far I enjoy most things with the exception of most of the drivers here. It appears that you take your life in your hands every time you go out on the road.

The forum here is great with some good useful information and I hope I can add something to it.

Regards,

Bill

Welcome Bill... The "beautiful women" comment I get... the "beautiful Cebu" comment I do not... lol...

The driving can be fun... I got to love it on a motorcycle...

SomeRandomGuy

welcome bro      lots of great things here  cebu ???     not for everyone...

but its a great start to get used to life here      u get a mix of everything  

driving can be fun     but i like my legs where they are  so i sold my bike   hahaha

Brucewayne

welcome bro      lots of great things here  cebu ???     not for everyone...

but its a great start to get used to life here      u get a mix of everything  

driving can be fun     but i like my legs where they are  so i sold my bike   hahaha

I sold my multicab and bought a large car for the same reason.

roadhaze

Welcome Bill, get out of rat race called the city and visit province and think you will like even more. If I would have stayed in city my whole first visit I don't think I would have returned.

Ken Oath

Welcome Bill, it's a lot safer on the roads here than Thailand, at least it's pretty slow moving in the city area's.

Enjoy the delights mate!

mikewright

Welcome, Bill.

Banacon

Hi Bill. Welcome. Welcome to the forum. Try to go to bohol sometimes. I always enjoy the island so much better. I am building my house there. At any rate, you picked a beautiful filipina, good for you.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

mpt1947

Welcome Bill

Now if you thank each of us separately you will be well on your way to 50 Posts, when the magic doors open up