BPI online banking

Peter C

has someone else experienced the poor performance of the BPI website http://bpiexpressonline.com/ during office hours? it takes me sometimes up to one hours to do a payment or a money transfer as the website asks for a new log in due to inactivity while I am waiting for opening the next window. generally I can say that the performance of the website is very, very slow.

as mentioned before, this is during their office hours. online banking in early morning, late evening hours or on non-working days is normal.

enoonmai

Yes, many times. Thursday, during business hours, I was trying to pay a bill and it took forever. Today (Sun), it's fine. They probably need more or better servers.  

Davaoeno

I use them all the time and the transactions are always done immediately 

[ however i have not used them in the last week and i see later posts talk about the problem being very recent]

Edited by Davaoeno
Buko Beach

It might not be BPI's fault. Seems there has been a slowdown (real gridlock not the usual slow issues) for the past week with internet, PLDT landlines and cell traffic in some parts of the Philippines.

Mindanao has been hit hard, not so sure about Metro Cebu. 

OP what provider do you use?

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2013/06/01/poor-technical-services-connections-irk-net-phone-subscribers-2

Buko Beach

Just wondering if anyone else has a third-currency account with BPI? I have a third-currency passbook account and when I log onto BPI online to check the balance it's not listed. Anyone else have the same problem and is there a fix or do I need to see my bank manager to straighten this out? Strange.

Peter C

It might not be BPI's fault. Seems there has been a slowdown (real gridlock not the usual slow issues) for the past week with internet, PLDT landlines and cell traffic in some parts of the Philippines.

Mindanao has been hit hard, not so sure about Metro Cebu. 

OP what provider do you use?

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cagayan-de-oro/local-news/2013/06/01/poor-technical-services-connections-irk-net-phone-subscribers-2

I have two smart and one Globe internet connection for 3 laptops in my house. whatever computer or browser I use, it is the same. 

but it is only with BPI online banking, with PNB or Chinabank I do not experience this slow speed. I ask, because I do most of my transactions by BPI and it is boring.

enoonmai

Could be but all other sites were fine at that time. I have a utility to trace packets to the site, next time I'll check it.

Headshot

I don't think BPI can blame it on PLDT. All of BPI's ATMs were offline Monday afternoon and evening. They are definitely having computer issues. They said they hadn't been hacked, but maybe they just don't want to panic their customers. Anyway, I always use their online banking services in the evening, and haven't ever had any delays.

• Like 1
SkyMan

Never noticed any problems but I don't do a lot with it.  I'd like to use it to pay SSS but it doesn't seem to have that as a payee.

ed villas

Never noticed any problems but I don't do a lot with it.  I'd like to use it to pay SSS but it doesn't seem to have that as a payee.

rarely  have I had any issues w/BPI ONLINE,

have you "cleaned" your unit? defrag?disk clean? someone these little things can affect your performance,

about the SSS

you will need to get a form, take it to the bank and they will auto deduct it at the amount you set

check the sss.gov.ph  site for further info

I have added the link so that others can be informed

https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/index2.jsp?secid=126&cat=7&pg=null

WHAT IS THE AUTO-DEBIT ARRANGEMENT PROGRAM?

The Auto-Debit Arrangement (ADA) Program

is a one-time enrollment scheme wherein your social security

contributions and loan amortizations will be automatically deducted

from your bank accounts (Savings Account/Current Account) every 10th of

the month.

Edited by ed villas
SkyMan

you will need to get a form, take it to the bank and they will auto deduct it at the amount you set check the sss.gov.ph site for further info

I was able to pay it online with my Metrobank account.  Wish BPI had the same option.