philuk

This is the final design for the house i intend to build when the time comes,

It is shown  sitting on the 336 squre metre lot we have bought

Planned with chief architect X5 software,

has living room, kitchen dinning, dirty kitchen and a games room

Upstairs are 4 double bedrooms, master has en suite, family bathroom, veranda accesible to all without going through master bedroom

ourhouseonlot1_zpsf2598ffc.jpg

ourhousekitchen_zps3d871e0b.jpg

ourhouseglasshouse_zps2b038240.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• philuk

• Headshot

• SkyMan

• USCebuana

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the final design for the house i intend to build when the time comes,   It is shown  sitting on the 336 squre metre lot we have bought   Planned with chief architect X5 software, has livi

Philuk, here are my house plans. These plans are just the simplified floor plans. Everything on the first floor (with the exception of the garage, stairways and larger main bath are existing, We will

Verandahs and yards are great.   I find this is where you spend most of your time in a tropical environment.   We only get in the house to sleep.   But I'm a nature kinda guy.

Posted Images

Bonjon

Building the USA or Cebu?

philuk

Will be Angeles City, luzon, got family there

Buko Beach

Phil,

Nice house! Is the software you used geared towards Philippine building styles or just general building metrics?

Was it free or did you pay?

philuk

The software is geared towards American style,

It will give you all the timber frame and costings,  But it is capable of designing any kind of building / s  ( depending on your ability to use the software, ).

I am still very much a novice with it, my first design, But i have used much lesser software in the past,

Alas it is not free but can be ?

• Like 1
spritsail

looks great for a USA or UK suburb, but think you wil need a lot of air con units to keep cool

philuk

looks great for a USA or UK suburb, but think you wil need a lot of air con units to keep cool

it is designed with insulated cavety and ceilings with a well vented roof . hoping not to need too much air con

Headshot

Philuk, I use Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural, but I haven't heard of X5. Can you give me a link to it?

BTW, did you do this plan from scratch, or did you start with a canned plan?

Edited by Headshot
philuk

Hi headshot.

It s all my own work from scratch

i have tried chief gome desifner hime but found it constricting. premier x5 is by far better.

If you gor 2 grand to spare go here

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/products/premier/

if not then pm me

• Like 1
Mandingo

Nice job.

Dolsos

I had a trial version of X5, I couldn't make anything nearly that good, great job.

Whats the floor area on it?  Mind putting up the floor plan?

philuk

Will add spmeore views when i get home. mobile phone are hard work at this

If you gor 2 grand to spare go here

Is that in Php or USD ?   :yahoo:

Edited by tim
philuk

Is that in Php or USD ?   :yahoo:

$2195 US dollars,

Its not cheap but very powerful achitectural software,

philuk

I had a trial version of X5, I couldn't make anything nearly that good, great job.

Whats the floor area on it?  Mind putting up the floor plan?

ourhouseup_zpsb790c785.jpg

ourhousedown_zps92a29c9a.jpg

The garage is just for show, It will be my hobby shop. like playing with the RC planes, cars and helli's, but to be able to put it whetre it is, it has to look like a functional garage, or i would have to set it back 3 meters, ( Sub Divs rules ), that would mean zero back yard 

Chief achitect is telling me it is 1791 square feet, about 166 square meter, but that won't include the garage or the car port / veranda

Edited by philuk