Just moved to Cebu...YESTERDAY!

ILoveCyrus

Avajean....with all your techy know how, why don't you upload an photo/avatar?  hahaha

Mine is of a shark cuz I'm deathly afraid of them.

Half Baked

LOL Small world indeed!

Ava, I forgot to tell you guys the other day. Up the hill from your house, around the curve on the righthand side, is a little cafe/sandwich shop. Not bad, it saves from having to go out and fight traffic (they will even deliver, since you are so close!)

Also, there is a small convenience store on the main street closer to the entrance. If you are coming into the subdivision, it will be on the left, across the street from a house that sells LPG.

We didnt even know about these places (especially the cafe) until recently. They are very small and blend in so well. They folks running the places are friendly.

Edited by Half Baked

Avajean....with all your techy know how, why don't you upload an photo/avatar?  hahaha

Mine is of a shark cuz I'm deathly afraid of them.

LOL I tried! But no luck! So I just created an album with ME in it -- and then figure out the avatar later on -- noob :S

Ava, I forgot to tell you guys the other day. Up the hill from your house, around the curve on the righthand side, is a little cafe/sandwich shop. Not bad, it saves from having to go out and fight traffic (they will even deliver, since you are so close!)

Also, there is a small convenience store on the main street closer to the entrance. If you are coming into the subdivision, it will be on the left, across the street from a house that sells LPG.

We didnt even know about these places (especially the cafe) until recently. They are very small and blend in so well. They folks running the places are friendly.

Yes, we were told - just last Friday about the sandwich shop - said it was decent. I honestly have not been around much - but did notice the small store near the guardhouse when we pass by -- better than running around to the grocery to get minor stuff. Thanks! :)

BTW, we sent a Spanish guy over that knocked on our door some time last week to your house as they are looking for a place in this area lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Cebu! Hope you enjoy your stay here.  :wheel:

SomeRandomGuy

welcome to the boo