Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Building Contractor

Headshot

Since Skyman started a topic on house painters, it reminded me that I wanted to start topics on many subjects for services that that are often passed on word-of-mouth. In other words, if you don't have contacts, you don't find the person or company that provides the service. I will start these threads on as many types of services as I can. Note: I consider any specialty as a service, so you will see painters, plumbers, carpenters, masons, electricians, lawyers, medical specialties, dental specialties, diesel mechanics, gasoline engine mechanics, LPG engine mechanics and conversion, brake repair, auto body and paint, auto electric systems, etc. Also, if you think of other specialties that I miss, let me know, and I will add a topic. I will pin all of these topics, so they stick around over time.

So...if you know of a BUILDING CONTRACTOR that you would recommend, please put his name (or the name of his company), whatever contact information you have, where he is located (town or city), and why you would recommend him. Also, if you know details or his work (like types of construction, specialties, references and how his work has held up over time), I'm sure that would be helpful to a lot of other members.

tomaw

This sounds great and I've thought of it myself for sometime now. A seperate section of the forum would be good. The only problem is the administration of the forum might regard it as advertising. Maybe they could take a look at Service Magic and Craigs List to see how they operate and do something simular. I'm sure those two sites make plenty of money for their owners somehow.

Headshot

I use BS (Ben) Simbajon Construction for any construction, renovation or remodeling work. He has tradesmen of all sorts who can do things any way you them. Ben is a really good contractor, and I would highly recommend him to anybody who needs work done. He can provide anything from architects to masons to carpenters to roofers to painters to electricians to plumbers to steel workers to well crews to...well just about anything construction-related you can imagine.

You can contact him at...

[email protected]

or by calling or texting at...

0998 999 1762

or

0925 521 2314

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2

Enuff

We used a family, 4 members, to build our home. They are from the province and only do contact work. They had done 3 houses in lacion before starting ours and they do great work.

They are already back in the province for holidays and have begun a job there.

If you do good work the clients will find you.

• Like 2