Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Motorcycle Repair Shop or Mechanic

Headshot

Since Skyman started a topic on house painters, it reminded me that I wanted to start topics on many subjects for services that that are often passed on word-of-mouth. In other words, if you don't have contacts, you don't find the person or company that provides the service. I will start these threads on as many types of services as I can. Note: I consider any specialty as a service, so you will see painters, plumbers, carpenters, masons, electricians, lawyers, medical specialties, dental specialties, diesel mechanics, gasoline engine mechanics, LPG engine mechanics and conversion, brake repair, auto body and paint, auto electric systems, etc. Also, if you think of other specialties that I miss, let me know, and I will add a topic. I will pin all of these topics, so they stick around over time.

So...if you know of a MOTORCYCLE REPAIR SHOP or MECHANIC that you would recommend, please put his name (or the name of the company), whatever contact information you have, where he is located (town or city), and why you would recommend them. Also, if you know details or his work (like makes and models they work on, and makes of parts used...original or copies, what they have done for you, and how long it has lasted), I'm sure that would be helpful to a lot of other members. If anybody has used the motorcycle dealerships here for mechanical work, I'm sure you know they are substantially higher than the small shops and independent mechanics.

• Like 2

davidr123

Any shop recommendations to repair a wrecked Honda Wave?

Dafey

Are you in Cebu?

contraman

Note: I consider any specialty as a service, so you will see painters, plumbers, carpenters, masons, electricians, lawyers, medical specialties, dental specialties, diesel mechanics, gasoline engine mechanics, LPG engine mechanics and conversion, brake repair, auto body and paint, auto electric systems, etc

Why bother?

There is at least two of each here on LinC :yahoo:

• Like 1

davidr123

Yes, in Cebu City.

ckfm

Anywhere in Cebu, need a mechanic who can make my XRM 125 go faster.

bert

​change the sprocket size either up or down/ you go to your dealer /some have excellent mechanics 

Dafey

Hi David, what exactly is wrecked? Is the motor working? Frame bent? body broken?

• Like 1

contraman

Hi David, what exactly is wrecked? Is the motor working? Frame bent? body broken?

He'll, that sounds like me, not a motorcycle :yahoo:

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 2

contraman

I think I have found where I am taking mine :yahoo:

314ad853fe0920f72b0b229cfbdbaca0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Like 4

ckfm

My motor bike is usually only broken when I lend it to one of my relatives.

After that, nobody knows how this happened since everything was working fine when they/he parked it again.

Filipino syndrome.

• Like 3

govoner

opposite and down slightly from the Mcdonalds on Osmena bvld (near crown regency) is a small hole in the wall mechanic

name of Randy, he is very good

bert

My motor bike is usually only broken when I lend it to one of my relatives.

After that, nobody knows how this happened since everything was working fine when they/he parked it again.

Filipino syndrome.

ya wat happend with the motorcycle why is it broken/ answer i dont know i am umbot / idiot /truck driver where is number plate why are the mirrors missings smashed i dont know /idiot  wiped out the reversing? wat the [email protected]@2 same number plate back into anything solid arrrrgggggh dumbo