Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I know that forums are a great place to learn and interact with you, so that you people can share your experience with me. I have read many posts of this forum which are really useful so I decided to join this community.

Headshot

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I know that forums are a great place to learn and interact with you, so that you people can share your experience with me. I have read many posts of this forum which are really useful so I decided to join this community.

Welcome. I hope you will tell us a little about yourself, so we can get to know you a bit. I may be a bit prejudiced, but I think LinC Forums is the best resource there is for living in the Philippines (not just Cebu). Other forums I have read don't hold a candle to it.

mikewright

Welcome Alfonso!

thebob

Enjoy! There are lots of knowledgeable people here. Welcome. 

jtmwatchbiz

greetings alfonso and welcome to the site. are you already here in cebu or still doing research before visiting? plenty of us here can help with info so post some topic questions in the general info section and tell us a bit about yourself too. 

oh...and bring any 2nd hand watches you got and i'll buy them :)

all the best from guadalupe heights!

fred

Runian

welcome to the site Alfonso, enjoy

Thanks all of you guys. I'm not in Philippine but will be there soon. Three years ago, I have spent a very good time there.

Mr. Mike

Welcome Alfonso!