Overstay what next

USMC-Retired

He is waoting to leave and has no money. Not sure what BI and the Embassy work out. However I really doubt the Philippines wants him here any more then the US wants him back. So he will get out of here after all the dozen people he listed and address listed are verified they can not help.

smokey

My point is there's no need to do it once.

sorry i did not know of the new rules ... i let you know if anyone quotes anyone else sir 

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

Smokey, would it be possible to just reply and not quote every long post you reply to? And worse yet, quote it twice every time?

Tim, good info there. It works out to about p3777/extension and that doesn't even include visa runs and BI trips. That's a significant savings over pay as you go. Great deal for you but it sure seems like they're encouraging long over stays.

i dont do it twice it just happens...

They are just hating you still can do it twice some can not even manage once with out blue V added in the mix.

• Like 1
tokyoman

I was once told that an long term overstayer should take the ferry that departs Zambo going to Malaysia. Ofcourse he mentioned you would have to pay someone to get you on board.

I didn't believe it at the time but then again this is the Philippines

• Like 1
USMC-Retired

That is very possible and you can do it. However once that jar is open it can never be closed. BI is one agency that is connected at all ports of entry. So you will be flagged at entry and exit. If you never want to visit again legally then do it but now that the system is more connected so your fees will be there. An overstay is 33K a year first year and 28k each year following with all fines. Yet there are discretionary fines that can lower it. Your attitude and write up dictate.

ed villas

I was once told that an long term overstayer should take the ferry that departs Zambo going to Malaysia. Ofcourse he mentioned you would have to pay someone to get you on board.

I didn't believe it at the time but then again this is the Philippines

its  STILL very possible but must be careful in your attittude and actions .

just depends on how busy they are at the time,

(of course some friends , santos.lim and that girl scount leader or the 'aquino" )

Headshot

i dont do it twice it just happens...

It happens a lot. You need to start reading your posts before you hit "post" so you can prevent the duplicate quotes. I remove duplicate quotes from your posts more than any other member on the forums. I guess that makes you special, but I really wish you were a little less special. If a duplicate quote does get past you, you can use the edit function (at the bottom of the post) for a few hours after you post. So, if you see a duplicate quote, you can easily remove it. I know how easy it is to push the key twice when quoting or posting (which results in duplicate quotes or posts), but it is a quick fix if you catch it right then. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
POTATOMAN

overstayed 3 days today, got hit with a 500 p fine no big drama, was a little worried when theynasked for a copy of my flight ticket but they dropped it when i said i didn't have one

Paul

I do not know why I didn't reply to Robert's post before. But, I will do so now.

Tim when we went there the first time with you the guy who fixed your visa asked mimie if she wanted you arrested assuming you were with her she explained you were a nice guy and your family thing and he offered to help , The guy that helped you is a family friend so dont use his name as he might not be able to do the same for others ... 

Tim, THIS is the reason they were so nice to you. It wasn't because you were nice to them. Once you go into their office - especially the Mandaue office, you are TOTALLY at their mercy. They could have, just as easily, put you behind bars. If Robert's wife had said anything negative about you, you would have been a guest on the third floor.  

smokey

I do not know why I didn't reply to Robert's post before. But, I will do so now.

Tim, THIS is the reason they were so nice to you. It wasn't because you were nice to them. Once you go into their office - especially the Mandaue office, you are TOTALLY at their mercy. They could have, just as easily, put you behind bars. If Robert's wife had said anything negative about you, you would have been a guest on the third floor.

at first they thought my wife was asking them to arrest ME her husband and the guy said ok we will padlock him and then she said not him this is my husband our friend who just had a baby and is such a nice guy a devoted pappa like your pappa was to your mamma
  • Like 1
USMC-Retired

I think if you go in snd be nice and respectful you get the same. Many have a chip on theit shoulder. Knowing the people is helpful but not the end all be all. It does however ease the fear factor of sitting in BI jail. I went 5 months after Robert introduced us. They may or may remembered I think they did. Having your wife two children and good with good attitude. That is how I approached it.

Edited by USMC-Retired