Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Dentist / Oral Surgeon / Dentures

RogerDat

Greetings! I have a good denticte that is connected to a very good lab that can make any kind of cap U need, to Japanease standards. She has latest equipment, and materials availabel. She has true pain free dental work. I have used her for over 5 years, and my wife's family for more than 12 years. In Lapu Lapu City public market area..

342 8084, F Martir St.

Josephine Inoc.

Skywalker

There is one that has a clinic over the MacDonalds at Futetee circle, and I bet I butchered that name.

Good try though!

Fuente Circle.

msmith524

Thanks for the good replies.

Headshot

Truthfully, it is hard to find a dentist here with an in-house x-ray machine let alone a full-blown lab. Most dentists send you to a central x-ray clinic (Chong Hua Medical Arts Building) if you insist on x-rays. However, it is a crap shoot as to whether or not they can correctly read them once you get them.

samatm

There is one that has a clinic over the MacDonalds at Futetee circle, and I bet I butchered that name. A big traffic circle just north of Cebu Normal University. I've got my gf going there and so far the work has been good. Matter of fact she went again today, second trip on a root canal that they stuffed with antibiotics or something. Hasn't been in a rush to pull a tooth, reasonable prices from what I've read on the forum, maybe a bit more because she and her husband work with a lot of foreign patients.

That would be Doc Sucalit.     Have two crowns from him.     seems the crowns took 2 or 3 days or so to be ready.  Not sure f they came from MNL or not.    Good quality work.  

Headed that way

That is the one. I believe he has a wife that is doing the work on the gf. Charged 5000 pesos for a badly infected tooth, root canal with several return trips to pack it with medication, temp fillings, and the final cap. Seemed reasonable, perhaps a tad high but they were highly recommended here on this forum.

smokey

Truthfully, it is hard to find a dentist here with an in-house x-ray machine let alone a full-blown lab. Most dentists send you to a central x-ray clinic (Chong Hua Medical Arts Building) if you insist on x-rays. However, it is a crap shoot as to whether or not they can correctly read them once you get them.

i went to one today at SM 2nd floor who did the x rays and we looked them over in 5 min .. i have a lot of caps and bridge work being done no pain and guy was very good at explaining what he was doing 

Headshot

i went to one today at SM 2nd floor who did the x rays and we looked them over in 5 min .. i have a lot of caps and bridge work being done no pain and guy was very good at explaining what he was doing 

That's great. What is the name of the dental clinic?

Edited by Headshot

NHANORAK

Dalis, you could try Dentaland in Ayala basement. I went there when my dentist messed up and was very impressed by the cleanliness and professionalism of the place. His prognosis was spot on and they were very reasonable costs.

• Like 1

hyaku

That would be Doc Sucalit. Have two crowns from him. seems the crowns took 2 or 3 days or so to be ready. Not sure f they came from MNL or not. Good quality work.

Me too. My Japanese dental work is falling apart. Second crown done yesterday by Mr Sucalit, third tomorrow. He's off to Cagayan for Christmas. Better book early. Edited by hyaku

Kodiak570
Candia Dental Clinic
Address: Rm.707 Ayala Life-FGU Center, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, 6000, Cebu
Phone:(032) 416 6301

I had more than 7 veneers put in by Dr Candia in 2010. She is my first stop when I come back into Cebu for check-up / cleaning / fillings etc. I actually think I found the original recommendation on LINC the first time I arrived and scheduled and appointment.

samatm

Can I just suggest you read my post on Dr Sucalit at Fuente Circle before deciding to use him.

Sounds scary.  Thankfully that wasn't my experience.   Glad you got taken of at home. 

meylou

Earlier this year, I emailed some dentists in Cebu because I need some of my concerns answered.  One is sterilization of their dental tools and my other question is: do the dentists and assistants change their gloves when they transfer from one patient to the other.

To my consternation only one dental office answered my email.  It was Green Apple Dental Clinic in the Ayala Mall.  I was quite impressed that (1) they responded to my email; (2) they do sterilize their tools; (3) they do change gloves all the time, especially when they have to see other patients in the meantime.

Here is their website.  Please go ahead and go through their pages and then you decide.  I'm glad that there are good recommendations for this dental office.

Also, I found out about this dental office through the newspaper, Business Mirror.  It talked about  MRC Clinic and Green Apple Dental so I googled both. 

http://www.greenappledentalcebu.com/about-green-apple/facilities-and-equipment

Thank you all for your input and your recommendations. 

Baywak

Sounds scary.  Thankfully that wasn't my experience.   Glad you got taken of at home. 

I had two appointments with Dr.Sucalit,all went well.My only concern is that I don't think he has an autoclav.Maybe only washes dental equipment with soap and water.