Sign in to follow this  
Headshot

Internal Medicine or General Practice (Primary Care)

Headshot

Since Skyman started a topic on house painters, it reminded me that I wanted to start topics on many subjects for services that that are often passed on word-of-mouth. In other words, if you don't have contacts, you don't find the person or company that provides the service. I will start these threads on as many types of services as I can. Note: I consider any specialty as a service, so you will see painters, plumbers, carpenters, masons, electricians, lawyers, medical specialties, dental specialties, diesel mechanics, gasoline engine mechanics, LPG engine mechanics and conversion, brake repair, auto body and paint, auto electric systems, etc. Also, if you think of other specialties that I miss, let me know, and I will add a topic. I will pin all of these topics, so they stick around over time.

So...if you know of a INTERNAL MEDICINE OR GENERAL PRACTICE DOCTOR that you would recommend, please put his name, whatever contact information you have, where he is located (town or city and address of his office), what hospitals he or she is affiliated and why you would recommend this doctor over others. Also, if you know details (like other specialties, years in practice, patient interactions), I'm sure that would be helpful to a lot of other members.

Guy60417

I've visited Dr. Athena Mejia at Chong Hua several times in the past year -- mostly just to get some tests ordered, results reviewed, and prescriptions written. Nothing real serious. But she has been pleasant, helpful, and efficient, and takes the time to talk in depth with her patients -- a big plus, in my view. Her English is perfect.

She's in the Chong Hua Medical Arts Building, Room 301 -- phone 412-4288.

More info here: http://www.chonghua.com.ph/index.php/doctors/bio/138.html?type=view

dana5

Dr. Melonil P. Cabahug, Urologist:

http://www.chonghua.com.ph/index.php/doctors/bio/490.html?type=view

Perpetual Succour Hospital but also works at Chong Hua.

He treated my kidney infection.

Initial consultation fee was P400. Very friendly, very good English. His office is full of prostate pics, so for you guys, he seems to be the guy to go for such issues :)

Tinbum

Pinched from an earlier topic. General practitioner/ family medicine

Young 30's Filipina, top of her year in the whole Philippines, author of an international paper on drug issue and storage (which Turkey as a country has adopted wholly her ideas and recomendations), perfect English, pleasant  manner, charges no more than the set standard fees. Generally you may have 1-2 people in front of you, or call in beforehand if you can't wait 40 mins.

Doctor Cheryl David-Ibay.

Her clinic schedules are

Mon, Wed, Fri, Aventus Medical Clinic, 2nd Floor, TGU Bldg, IT Park, 1-5pm

Tue, Thur, Care and Cure Hub, Basement,2, Ayala Centre, Cebu, 12-3pm.

Edited by Tinbum

Maldita23

I am looking for a Family Physician near Lahug area. Recommendations please.

Thank You.

Headshot

Maldita, I merged your post into the General Practice thread. If you need a pediatrician, there is also a thread for that. Several medical specialties can be found in the Services forum. I think that Tinbum's comment above yours might be what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Tinbum

Let me get her latest schedule as the I.T Park clinic is no longer valid. Should have an update within the hour.

Well 10 mins then!!!

Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 1-4pm LH Prime at Labangon

Tue, Thur 10am-1pm at Care and Cure Hub, Basement 2 Ayala

Edited by Tinbum
  • Like 1