Where and how did you meet your Filipina GF or Wife?

ellenbrook2001

no 400-500 pesos, that is the price Filipinos pay for an airconditioned room with cable television in in provinicial cities like Iligan. There are almost no idiot tourists or foreign expats, or business travellers in places like Iligan that have got it into their heads that just because they are paying 1,500 for a room then it is that much better. I know from personal experience that girls, even educated ones with degrees, schoolteachers, nurses, etc will go to bed very quickly especially after a lengthy online and text message 'courtship'. Who are you or I to judge what is 'respectable' and what is not. This is 2013, not 1955.

yes he happen specially after a lengthy on line and text message 'courtship girls or are in the university then need money too pay the fee or what ever i know that what i mean his only too satisfied your need and her need  last year that very sexy doctor or was checking my tread mill exercise did ask me if i have a girl friend ?? secret then a say wow you philippina some of you are very cheeky lol then shes ask wow you French sure i am then a very good lover also, then shes give her cellphone number but never text cause i have a fiancée? shes did text twice ??? sure a could put her in bed but where hes love then?????????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomsonJr

• ellenbrook2001

• Brucewayne

• dc3driver

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many moons ago (I was only thirty!)  I was having a cold afternoon beer at a table in front of a sari-sari store here on Siargao.   She stopped in to buy some cooking oil and we started chatting.  

Met my wife online in 2002. We were only going to be good friends. In 2004 I came and met my good friend; later that year we got married. Been married to the love of my life for 8 and a half years. Sh

Cherry Blossom's had a website that had dating interviews...   In 2005, I signed up for this program...included air fare, hotel stay...and you could interview as many girls as you like...I met over

Posted Images

BossHog

This had been a great topic.

It's seriously degenerated.

Off topic: the Cheradel Suites in Iligan is well worth the money. Orchid Garden around a lovely pool, with adjacent sauna. top-notch security and plenty of working ex-pats/NGO guys based there. No clue about the street trade at the nearby mall since...

On topic: I'm happily married.

Edited by BossHog
  • Like 3
RogerDuMond

Met my wife through a penpal club 23 years ago. Not sure of the name, but I think it was Cherry Blossoms. We corresponded through the mail (before the computer dating explosion) for 2 and 1/2 years before deciding to meet. By that time we had become good friends. She never asked me for any money and even refused money for stamps. Last February 18th was our 20th anniversary.

• Like 3
newtocebu

I met my partner in early 2008 when she was working in sales at the 'Tribal' clothing store in Robinsons, Ermita.

After doing 4 - 5 trips per year between Jan 2008 and the end of 2010, I moved to the Philippines full time in Jan 2011.

We had a beautiful baby boy on December 26th 2011.

We lived together full time in the Philippines for 15 months before I moved back to Aus in March 2012 and lodged her visa application.

We are now living together in Oz as a complete, happy family.

• Like 2
Ken Oath

I was delivering a yacht from Phuket to Bali and advertised for a Thai cook. One reply came from a Filipina who had lived in Phuket for six years with family and could cook Thai.

I hired her and fell in love with her cooking...and her! Was happliy single before I met her.

Now married with an amazing son and one in the oven, we also moved to Cebu since.

• Like 1

Met my wife through a penpal club 23 years ago. Not sure of the name, but I think it was Cherry Blossoms. We corresponded through the mail (before the computer dating explosion) for 2 and 1/2 years before deciding to meet. By that time we had become good friends. She never asked me for any money and even refused money for stamps. Last February 18th was our 20th anniversary.

Congrats Roger on the 20th anniversary!!

ozboy

I remember the time in 06 when Filipina Heart had this drop down box that appeared on screen with girls who were online n wanted to talk...usually you had to be super quick...check their profile n accept or deny....then give or ask for their yahoo messenger ID...anyway I had about 3 conversations going when one appeared n I couldn't be bothered going thru the routine so I asked for her phone number n said I would call....never did.

1 year later, laying in bed,I was going thru my contact lists for something to do n I came across this number with no yahoo details or anything. I called her n after much curiosity on both our parts we started to chat everyday....

Met her in 2008 n stayed at her home in the province which was a real eye opener for a hotel guy...returned 6 months later, got married and am still here in Cebu...

• Like 6
dutchben

See how many love stories, thank you computer i love you

• Like 1
JSL-USMC

Met my wife in the bowling alley at Shoe Mart. She was bowling with her brother-in-law a Kano. I was bowling in the lane next to them. He asked several of us if anyone was looking for a wife. I said "well, I kinda am." Got her tele number and called that evening. She was in the U.S. in less than 9 months. Been ;married 12 years., three children

• Like 2
  • Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

After thoroughly convincing myself that I would never marry a Filipina and would continue to enjoy the dating scene I was introduced to my wife by a female (plutonic) friend. I would call her once in a while to meet up for dinner after work or whatever and one time she said, "Hey can I bring along a couple of my office mates?" I said, "Sure, if they are female." She said, "Of course they are."And that was my wife and her twin sister.

When things were getting serious between us I mentioned something about since we were living in a big house I wouldn't mind if her mom or dad wanted to live with us so long as they contributed something around the house, she said, "Are you crazy? I don't want my family living with us! They have their own houses!" I thought hmm... She might be a keeper...

• Like 2
TorJay

online at melindaspenpals.

• Like 1
davewe

Thanks everyone for this very positive and encouraging thread.

I met my fiancee via Cherry Blossoms about a year and a half ago. We connected nicely, but then again I was connecting nicely with many girls on CB. I was preparing for my first trip to PI and wanted to meet several girls. I asked Janet if she would meet me in Cebu  and she ultimately refused. She did not like the idea that I was going to "collect and select."

I did ultimately meet several girls and began a relationship with one of them. I remained chat friends with Janet. I could tell that Janet was hurt that I had chosen another and had to convince her to remain friends, since it was obvious by then that she had strong feelings for me. After about 6 or 7 months the original relationship disolved (a funny story itself) and since I was preparing by then to make my 3rd trip to PI I asked Janet to meet. I had to do more than ask. I had to convince her that she was more than a backup plan.

We met, fell in love, met again, and now are anxiously awaiting for her Visa to be approved so we can marry in the US. Four years after that we hope to return to PI for good!

• Like 2
dc3driver

Thanks everyone for this very positive and encouraging thread.

I met my fiancee via Cherry Blossoms about a year and a half ago. We connected nicely, but then again I was connecting nicely with many girls on CB. I was preparing for my first trip to PI and wanted to meet several girls. I asked Janet if she would meet me in Cebu  and she ultimately refused. She did not like the idea that I was going to "collect and select."

I did ultimately meet several girls and began a relationship with one of them. I remained chat friends with Janet. I could tell that Janet was hurt that I had chosen another and had to convince her to remain friends, since it was obvious by then that she had strong feelings for me. After about 6 or 7 months the original relationship disolved (a funny story itself) and since I was preparing by then to make my 3rd trip to PI I asked Janet to meet. I had to do more than ask. I had to convince her that she was more than a backup plan.

We met, fell in love, met again, and now are anxiously awaiting for her Visa to be approved so we can marry in the US. Four years after that we hope to return to PI for good!

That sounds like a good plan. We stayed in the US for five years, long enough for us to Have 2 great daughters & her to get citizenship.

• Like 3
USMC-Retired

I met my wife through friendscaster via a friend because of my internet cafe ownership. Oddly was planning my exit stage left in January 2010

Well life changed plans changed and 3 years two kids later still happily married. We will part here in September. All is good though just need a change. Been here since Feb 2009 no breaks and off and on since 2007. So I have happy feet.

Contango

I met my GF on my first and only visit to met my last GF, she is/was one of my then GF's best friends, they both met me at the airport and one of my first thoughts was "hey the best friend is pretty hot" so after it ended with that Girl i started chatting with the hot friend....fast forward 26 months and tomorrow im going for my 3rd visit to the "best friend" and current GF.