Where and how did you meet your Filipina GF or Wife?

ellenbrook2001

You've always been a bit slow, haven't you?

well bite twice not the third time a try too be more wiser????

• Like 1
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomsonJr

• ellenbrook2001

• Brucewayne

• BossHog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many moons ago (I was only thirty!)  I was having a cold afternoon beer at a table in front of a sari-sari store here on Siargao.   She stopped in to buy some cooking oil and we started chatting.  

Met my wife online in 2002. We were only going to be good friends. In 2004 I came and met my good friend; later that year we got married. Been married to the love of my life for 8 and a half years. Sh

Cherry Blossom's had a website that had dating interviews...   In 2005, I signed up for this program...included air fare, hotel stay...and you could interview as many girls as you like...I met over

Posted Images

mikewright

Met through a chance encounter while having breakfast in “Our Place” in Palaez Street in 1993. 

Was reading a guide book, planning what to do with the rest of my trip. An Aussie guy, Henk, asked if he could borrow the book.  We got to talking, turned out he was from the same city as me back in Oz. He asked if I was interested in seeing a bit of the Philippines off the beaten track.  His wife was originally from a small rural village in Leyte, no phones or running water in the houses, but great people, and he was going back there in a few days if I was interested in coming along. 

I jumped at the chance, best decision I ever made in my life. Back in Oz Henk and I kept in intermittent contact, and a few years later Henk rang me to ask if I would be interested in having dinner with him, his wife and his sister-in-law. Not very long after, Henk became my brother-in-law and his sister-in-law became my wife.  

Thanks mate!

• Like 9

Met on filipinaheart 2003.  Married 2004 and its been a great ride ever since.

Met whilst working together on a cruise ship sailing around Antartica and S.America, myself as 3rd Officer and wifey was a fitness & yoga instructor. We intially were friends having been introduced in the Officers bar and I received Personal Training sessions from her.. However, she was always warned away from me due to my reputation.... Eventually after the ship had repositioned to the Baltic, I coerced her into coming ashore with me to a theme park in Copenhagen (Tivoli World) which turned into our first date, followed shortly afterwards by dinner in St. Petersburg, Russia. I won't bore you all with the details, but in the end we are happily married with two kids.

Edited by Ricky
  • Like 1
Alan S

I am surprised at the number who met on-line. Far more than I would have guessed.

( wonder how many here are not married, and if they intend to, plan just to play the field, or are happy being single? Might be  a topic for another poll.)

Sven

( wonder how many here are not married, and if they intend to, plan just to play the field, or are happy being single? Might be a topic for another poll.)

"Single" or "married" are not the only possible lifestyles I hope? For example, there is the good old common law union.

Mandingo

Another online meeting here.

I was corresponding with three women I thought that were nice and might be people I'd like to meet on my next trip over, my wife barley made the cut actually and I was thinking I'd just chat with her to be nice and did not want to hurt her feelings.I actually had no intent to marry right away if at all. After a short time it became apparent, even though she was the oldest and poorest, that she was the one out of the three that I enjoyed chatting with the most and the only one who never asked for or hinted about money although she was the one who needed it the most. Funny how it works out sometimes.

Edited by Mandingo
  • Like 4
blaze pontaine

Walking down Archbishop Reyes St near Ayala I passed by a beautiful girl and our smiles were pleasantly tangled.  Within an hour we were making love, within 2 hours  she had moved in with me. 

Just celebrated our 3rd anniversary and plan to get married in December. 

• Like 5
Alan S

Nothing like taking your time! lol

• Like 2
billy

Walking down Archbishop Reyes St near Ayala I passed by a beautiful girl and our smiles were pleasantly tangled.  Within an hour we were making love, within 2 hours  she had moved in with me. 

Such a sweet love story. I have to cry
  • Like 1
ellenbrook2001

hmmm unusual for a PHILIPPINA??

davehud

WOW!

KennyF

Checkout chick in a supermarket on Camiguin island in 2009.

I guess you could say we dated for several months, we just didn't realize it at the time.

First date was May 2009.

KonGC

tokyoman

Met my GF (from IPIL , Zamboanga - "the  kidnapping province of the PH")   online and she offered to meet me in Manila 

At first I agreed but decided to make the track down to Zambo city to meet her instead

Spent a week there but did not venture out to Ipil 

Zambo has the nice people and the cutest girls in the PH  and if it were not for the threat of being kidnapped I would be living there NOW

When I first came here last year, a guy I met said this gf could introduce me to women that I could 'trust', but all she could come up with were either former students or her fat, old friends....none to my liking...I looked on Tagged.com and talked with several women and met a few....strange how the first thing from some was, "I need money"....Eventually, I met a very nice woman who I find attractive....we went on a few dates and have been together since. 

We're planning on marrying in mid-June this year!

• Like 3