Where and how did you meet your Filipina GF or Wife?

ThomsonJr

The title explains it all...

So, where (and/or how) did you meet your Filipina GF or Wife ? 

Edited by ThomsonJr
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ThomsonJr

• ellenbrook2001

• Brucewayne

• BossHog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many moons ago (I was only thirty!)  I was having a cold afternoon beer at a table in front of a sari-sari store here on Siargao.   She stopped in to buy some cooking oil and we started chatting.  

Met my wife online in 2002. We were only going to be good friends. In 2004 I came and met my good friend; later that year we got married. Been married to the love of my life for 8 and a half years. Sh

Cherry Blossom's had a website that had dating interviews...   In 2005, I signed up for this program...included air fare, hotel stay...and you could interview as many girls as you like...I met over

Posted Images

Brucewayne

Filipinaheart=2005

I got drunk and joined (sent them $29.95) and soon after, I quit drinking.

• Like 7
dc3driver

Looks like quitting drinking did't do any good, you still got married....lol

I met my wife through Jade & Rune's Nippa  Hut.  Sober at the time & didn't do me any good either.

Edited by dc3driver
  • Like 5
Runian

dating site, both my ex and current GF  

Marriedcebuguy

Orlando, FL she was on a work study abroad program.

• Like 1
mexiwi

Met mine at Banana Moon Cafe, she was working there and my friends wife got her number and introduced us.

Topper

Met her online at e-Cebu.com  in 2003. I believe that website is no longer in existence. We however, are still happily married. Just celebrated our 8th this month. Best move I ever made.

• Like 5
tomaw

Online, but neither of us can remember which web site.

• Like 1

Cebuanas.com. She messaged me while I was scanning thru the endless pages of cutie pies. We wore out our keyboards for two days when I told her I could hop on a plane for CEB the following day as my planting season started in 10 days. Once that started, we'd have to wait for 6 months. She said come on over now so I did. A year and endless rolls of K-1 Visa red tape later we were married.

• Like 5
shadow

Matchdoctor.com

Previously I had dated nothing but scammers, to the point where I didn't date anyone for two years. I still visited the Philippines twice a year, but just partied. When I finally decided to try again, I landed on the Matchdoctor site, a site that I had previously never been to. The first smiling face I saw has been my wife now for just a few months shy of 10 years. Life has never been the same.

A few years ago Matchdoctor removed it's accessibility in the Philippines to abide by the Philippine MOB law, but the site is still up and running. 

• Like 2
  • Admin (Retired)
broden

Best advice I can give, do not settle on the first cute girl you meet that wants to get married...put the time in...

unless the first one is the right one

took me better than two decades to work my way back around to the first one

• Like 2
Wolfpack

unless the first one is the right one

took me better than two decades to work my way back around to the first one

but you dated more, is kinda my point...you can't appreciate any of them...if you do not date more than one...IMO

• Like 2