Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Attn: Tapatalk Users

Paul

Can any Tapatalk users please log in to the forums via your Tapatalk application and make sure the forums is up and running as it should there. I just updated the Tapatalk hook for this site.

If there are any issues, please let me know.

Thanks!

Monsoon

Works good.

• Like 1

Sven

It seems to work just fine through Tapatalk on my Android phone today. I'm reading and posting.

Sven

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

I seems faster now on tapatalk then before. Working well none the less

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

Not sure what you did but this darn app is awesome now working with this forum. Before it was so slow and just almost a waste. However now it loads faster then the browser and a whole bunch easier to use on the mobile

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Paul

Not sure what you did but this darn app is awesome now working with this forum. Before it was so slow and just almost a waste. However now it loads faster then the browser and a whole bunch easier to use on the mobile

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I just updated the software package and made a few minor changes. I'm still learning about it, when I have spare time.

Paul

One of the changes in the application upgrade, I suppose.

I don't have a smart phone or one of those pads to check it with. So, I have to ask Tapatalk users to check the site with their hardware, to make sure all it good.

broden

well now looking at that you can see there are quite a few users

• Like 1

USMC-Retired

It is the only way on a mobile it is fast and easy

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Paul

well now looking at that you can see there are quite a few users

In the Tapatalk control panel for each site (I have two separate accounts, for this forum and the Living In Cambodia forum), it shows total users, what hardware they use to access the site, total threads / posts started, etc. Pretty neat stats, actually. I guess there will be more activity via Tapatalk, now that it is working better for members and guests.

I reckon I should probably put something on the portal page, or perhaps the forums index page, showing the site is accessible through Tapatalk.

Edited by Paul

broden

In the Tapatalk control panel for each site (I have two separate accounts, for this forum and the Living In Cambodia forum), it shows total users, what hardware they use to access the site, total threads / posts started, etc. Pretty neat stats, actually. I guess there will be more activity via Tapatalk, now that it is working better for members and guests.

I reckon I should probably put something on the portal page, or perhaps the forums index page, showing the site is accessible through Tapatalk.

do they have an icon or image you can put there like a badge?

USMC-Retired

Actually the mobile browser asks if you want to install it so there is nothing to do.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Paul

do they have an icon or image you can put there like a badge?

Like this?

mzl.kucdlbbw.png

Okay. Maybe that was a bit much.

USMC-Retired

That looks like my icon LOL just a note it is really the only way to view the forums on a tablet or mobile

Sent using Tapatalk 2