Sign in to follow this  
spydoo

Due Diligence for Online Dating

lamoe
3 hours ago, steveh2112 said:

it does to communicate with none paying members, which is all the girls i think. is that right?

Links to online dating sites are not allowed.

steveh2112

ah ok, my bad, i was looking at Links to online dating sites are not allowed

DIA isn't available where i am right now, mex. does it work from the US?

lamoe
8 minutes ago, steveh2112 said:

ah ok, my bad, i was looking at asiandating.com

Yes  - also here -

Davaoeno
19 minutes ago, badian said:

I must have met about 700 girls all over the Philippines, using the site - on occasion 2 or 3 a day and I still use it now.

I see it didn't take you very long to start bragging about your tales of conquest Whippy .   Perhaps remember why you keep getting banned and you can hang around awhile longer this time.  Some of your information is quite valuable. Its your ongoing tales of  sexual  subjugation  that you cant seem to avoid that get you into trouble.   

Edited by Davaoeno
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

TequilaSunset
53 minutes ago, badian said:

don't waste too much time chatting to them online before you get to the Philippines. I know of guys that have spent like every waking hour chatting to these internet phantoms months before they got there and they had already signed their own death warrants, as it were. In their minds, they had already married these girls. 

one wonders what they found to talk about. I have been coming to the Philippines for many years and can even hold a conversation in Bisaya now but I struggle to have an actual conversation of any substance with almost all of them. Almost none of them know anything about anything, apart from the jeepney routes, pap television shows, and the quickest way back to their mama's place. 

they're pretty boring basically. Being young women, is the only real card they have in their hand. Just ascertain that they are a girl and not a ladyboy, find out what part of Cebu they live in and/or work, and put their number in your phone book. Leave the endless online chatting to some other sucker. 

I was one of them, doing ok and going back for my 4th visit. It's worked great for me... your one size does not fit all.

• Like 2

badian

Sunday is by far the best day.

there's no traffic so that expands the range massively. Suddenly, if you are in Banilad,  and they are in Lapu Lapu, they will be willing to come and meet you at a mall there when they just won't, on any other day. 

always have them come to where you are. Never go to their area of the city. Always act like it is them that have to make the running. Claim ignorance about how to get around, claim anything. The important thing is that they come to you and that is the psychological position you want them to be in so they are playing 'away from home'. Don't go to them. 

Davaoeno

Welcome to Linc's new tutorial thread on how to manipulate young filipinas  .    

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

badian

tell them you are new to the Philippines and that you just arrived the previous week, as that will always encourage them to make the effort to come and see you even if it involves 3 jeepney rides. They know their chances of hitting pay dirt is much more if you are new. Once you actually see them, you can drop that pretense and it is a different ball game. 

lopburi3
2 hours ago, steveh2112 said:

ah ok, my bad, i was looking at asiandating.com

I am on US IP right now and get sign up page from the link provided - do you mean you can not sign up?

To view girls you can go directly using below link and menu to change locations - but you do need to sign up to communicate.  This is also using US IP address so you should be able to access.

Cgu

For online dating I only recommend to all single LinC Members Tinder - this the only up to date online dating site. You can get it all - long/short/one night stand / causal - whatever you are looking for. Of course, you will get what you deserve. If you are 65years, you will hardly get a 21 year old making contact with you, but maybe 45-55year old savvy woman. In Tinder you can hardly fake your ID (as it uses FB accounts and you spot a fake there quite quickly). Also, they will see your pictures etc. A good feature is that you can put your location ahead of time, so you can say that you will be in Cebu at a certain date.  Also, the contact has to be reciprocal - very good feature. But if you are say "normal" looking you will get more than you can handle:D - of course depending what you are looking for (and that is the good thing in Tinder - they say straight out if they want just fun or a longer relationship - up to you). But here in the Philippines this is the number one online dating app - and most of them are of course not the street girls, but mostly quite educated ones..

Edited by Cgu

steveh2112
27 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

I am on US IP right now and get sign up page from the link provided - do you mean you can not sign up?

To view girls you can go directly using below link and menu to change locations - but you do need to sign up to communicate.  This is also using US IP address so you should be able to access.

Links to online dating sites are not allowed.

interesting, i am in mexico on a motorcycle adventure right now and i cannot access the main page, but that link works.  but i can't sign up. anyhow, i'll be back in the US in a few weeks. thanks

lopburi3
22 minutes ago, steveh2112 said:

interesting, i am in mexico on a motorcycle adventure right now and i cannot access the main page, but that link works.  but i can't sign up. anyhow, i'll be back in the US in a few weeks. thanks

You are right - that's your problem - using Mexico IP get below with link to home page.

Sorry! Your country is not supported by our service
My country is not supported? What do you mean?
This site is currently not available to citizens of all countries in the world. We are sorry about this.

Come on guys! I know that some people from my country already are members!
Yes, you are right. But those people became members before we restricted our geographical target. Members prior to this will keep their membership.

Salty Dog

Links for online dating sites are not allowed and have been removed from the following post.

3 hours ago, lamoe said:

3 hours ago, steveh2112 said:

ah ok, my bad, i was looking at Links to online dating sites are not allowed

43 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

33 minutes ago, steveh2112 said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Edwin
4 hours ago, badian said:

DIA is free and always has been. Since stumbling upon it in 2005 I must have met about 700 girls all over the Philippines, using the site - on occasion 2 or 3 a day and I still use it now. Avoid pay-for sites they are a stitch up. 

I see Davoeño already "welcomed" you. Same old Whippy.

Edited by Edwin
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

colemanlee
1 hour ago, Edwin said:

Same old Whippy.

LinC's own Don Juan the ice cream man...:D

5a7a8f2229acb_Icecreamman.jpg.c82c764e8110bef2cd800be51820ee05.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1