A red flag if:

She is in lingerie,

She is in Boracay, Hong Kong, Singapore , etc.,

She is in a luxury hotel room,

in her profile pics… :D

goldote

Can I have her number?

quit_yume

when they say something like " i wish i could have a new phone "... .instead of my previously neophyte awkward pause i just quickly reply " i wish i could have a new car "..    they either laugh or get insulted that you are not taking their hints seriously and then leave.

i asked one girl what she thought was the most important trait in life to help you be happy forever..   "a new digital camera" was her reply....    and she was not joking.. lol

and then there is the ever popular first words..   "im so sad today"...    which also used to lead to an awkward pause from me..   now i just reply..   "yeah im sad too coz its so hard to find someone that is not here just asking for money"..  that usually kills that conversation right away..  hehe

• Like 5

Thelandofku-an!

Just make sure the disabled kid you help is at least 18, or else by doing so you might meet someone with authority too...

We usually  approach through DSWD, a charity or the parents, you would be most unpopular

"rescuing" a crippled child breadwinner from the streets?

Once accepted into the community you would discover some real people, make your wish

known and people would be delighted to help you find your legitimate dream!

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
  • Like 2

Brucewayne

Can I have her number?

BR549

• Like 2

Hamm

Back in the day after meeting someone new online, I didn't want to invest too much time on a cutie pie who was really nothing more than a parasite. So during one of the first few online chats I would always ask what I should do with a portion of my savings - A, give them an allowance or B, use it for a plane ticket to meet in person. Choice A or choice A or B not responded to ASAP resulted in an F.

• Like 1

Scruffydog

Back in the day after meeting someone new online, I didn't want to invest too much time on a cutie pie who was really nothing more than a parasite. So during one of the first few online chats I would always ask what I should do with a portion of my savings - A, give them an allowance or B, use it for a plane ticket to meet in person. Choice A or choice A or B not responded to ASAP resulted in an F.

I should not have done this, but when we got serious .. I had a fake FB account with a really handsome type that traveled all over. She passed that test with flying colors. Shut him down cold.

Davaoeno

I had a fake FB account with a really handsome type that traveled all over.

you dirty dog you !!!  :yahoo:

quit_yume

I should not have done this, but when we got serious .. I had a fake FB account with a really handsome type that traveled all over. She passed that test with flying colors. Shut him down cold.

she probably had a fake account that she tested you with as well... haha

• Like 2

Scruffydog

you dirty dog you !!!  :yahoo:

Mr. Swiftly has done a lot in his life. Special Forces, Run with the Bulls, Hung out with Mother Teresa, Been to the masters. No close ups of him. He started as a joke way before I ever meet my wife. It was funny. My group of friends, which has some very uppity religious type females that hung out with us , who sent Mr. Swiflty all kind of invites and indecent proposals. My wife just uses him to play her FB games now.  he is still available for special occasions :)

https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.swiflty?ref=tn_tnmn

Edited by Scruffydog
  • Like 1

Thelandofku-an!

Yeah, they know the ugly ones are "keepers" lol?

Dragonladies.org

'You know why I sad today?  Tomorrow my birthday but I have no money for cake and a party dress'

'You know? I not have money for foods, but I shy to ask'

'I sorry we not be able to talk tomorrow...I don't have money for cafe...'

(MY favorite is the filipina who asked a guy for money to buy a gerbil, because she was lonely.  No Richard Gere references...please)

Along with the previous suggested tips or filters, what seems to work is to find one who isn't online all the time because she is actually WORKING.

Most of the ones who are online all the time, are online all the time for a reason.  It's a JOB.

Google Image search is great for finding a lot of the pics the scammers use, but, if they won't show you a face on cam......don't keep talking to them.   This means if you are talking politely to them....not asking to see body parts or showing them when you turn your cam on.

Oh yes, a lot of blackmailers are working chat and facebook, and will talk you into 'doing things' with them on cam, which they record, then blackmail you with.   Since it usually happens via facebook, they have access to your friends, family, employer....and maybe your wife.  Keep your damn clothes on.

The longer you stay in contact with a scammer, the more likely you are to believe at least some of what they tell you, and the longer you stay in contact, the deeper the hook gets set.

Oh, the best bait for an actual scammer isn't a good looking rich guy.   I use pictures and video of an elderly man who looks like a cross between George Burns and Janet Reno.

The young greedy pinay will tell him he is cute, they want to have his baby.....and 'no you not too old. I like mature'.  

To catch most scammers, we use  middleaged,(or older)and dumpy fake people.  This works for russian, nigerian, and filipina scammers.

Guys don't feel so 'special' when they realize the same hottie is coming onto a 74 year old man in a wheelchair.

:)

• Like 3

davewe

I chatted with a bunch of girls online before finding a good one. Many of them would ask for money within 2-4 weeks time. Sometimes even sooner. As far as my gf, we chatted for 8 months. She never asked for money. Even with she was sick and couldn't work (she didn't tell me about this until long after).  We met after 8 months of texts, phone, and webcams.

I agree with the advice here regarding money. Also, I would suggest remembering all that she tells you and watch for inconsistancies in stories later on. It's hard to remember all that she says during chats, so I would suggest keep chat records and reviewing them once in a while.

Also, it helps your chances of finding a good girl if you avoid the profiles with flashy pro photos and girls wearing sexy clothes. Just don't waste your time on those.

All of these are completely accurate. YM allows you to archive chats and FB and Skype automatically save them. I definitely would review chats to look for inconsistencies.

And I totally agree that a girl who posts bikini pics or pics showing lots of skin should be nearly automatically disqualified. The girl may own a bikini in real life or have hot clothes she sometimes wears, but a good girl is unlikely to post such pics.

• Like 1

smokey

Whats the point ,,, men like young girls ,,,, girls like rich men its all part of the mating ritual  

Edited by smokey
  • Like 2

Dragonladies.org

No webcam?  I guess some guys aren't worried 'what' shows up to meet them eventually, man, woman, in between, or beast....

You guys are mostly in a different situation, these girls are somewhat local to you.     A lot of the guys who initially fall into contact with these girls aren't local.    Some will chat with these 'girls' for months, send money, and the 'girl'....isn't, or the 'girl' is actually just a set of pictures of Angel Locsin.