Hello again from Sydney

mikewright

Hello again. I joined this forum about 6 years ago but haven’t posted since, so thought I’d better re-introduce myself before I start posting here.

Have been visiting the Philippines since 1993.  Fell in love with the place, the people and the way of life and have been going back regularly ever since. Married in Ormoc City in 1995, my wife was originally from Leyte so we spend alot of our holidays there.

Hoping to retire to Cebu in the not-too-distant future.  In the meantime I look forward to becoming an active member of this forum.

Raven

:hi: Welcome back to Forum...Enjoy

Mr. Mike

Welcome again to the forum Mike!

Cannonball

Hello Mike just thought I would say welcome home, I'm one of the new kids in the neighborhood, Braun

livinglife007

Hi Mike welcome back.

Paul

I joined this forum about 6 years ago but haven’t posted since

Previous user name?

Welcome back.

Dolsos

Previous user name?

Welcome back.

His profile says he's been a member since 2007 so probably the same username as then he just didn't post at all.

And welcome back :)

Edited by Dolsos
Paul

His profile says he's been a member since 2007 so probably the same username as then he just didn't post at all.

And welcome back :)

I get so accustomed to former members simply joining under new usernames, that I have started not bothering to check their current accounts.

My bad.

Thanks, Dolsos.

Mandingo

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. We spend a lot of time in Ormoc too, great place.

mikewright

Thanks for the welcome, folk.

Dolsos, spot on.