Sign in to follow this  
Wolfpack

S & R Membership Shopping Today...

Wolfpack

California Milk with an expiration date of June 10th, available today...

Cherry 7Up...small supply remaining, it has been a while since I saw this available...

Canada Dry Ginger Ale...very large stock...

Welch's Grape Soda...very large stock...

A & W Root beer...small supply remaining...

McCormick Paprika 2.12 oz bottle...first time I saw this available...

18 pack of Angus Beef Burgers on sale for 999 peso's (if I remember correctly)...

24 pack of Miller's Beef Franks...

Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage Links (5 pieces)...well stocked...

Johnsonville Original Breakfast Sausage Links (14 pieces)...well stocked...

They are selling Budweiser packs of 6 for 209 pesos...note the born on date, March 2012

(it is recommended to be consumed by March 2013)

Items missing:

No Florida Orange Juice

No Guinness Draught

No Budweiser with current/recommended born on dates

ThomsonJr

I can do without the Budweiser though. I rather drink SM Light or SM Pilsen. :beer2: 

smokey

cheese ??????????????????????????????    tillamook ???

Buko Beach

I notice you never mention veggies or fruit. I know... I know you post the products that are imported and harder to find. Thanks man.    

I like to balance out my diet with alot of fruits and veggies. I buy the 'mixed fruit' portions that are already peeled. Great for snacking on instead of junk food. MMMMmmm good stuff and cheaper at S&R vs. Robinsons or Rustans. Fuji or gala apples, ponkans (small oranges), dragonfruit, watermelon, bananas, all great stuff.

For the members who have not visited S&R and want to browse a selection of products they offer, just check out the website...

www.snrshopping.com/

Wolfpack

I notice you never mention veggies or fruit. I know... I know you post the products that are imported and harder to find. Thanks man.    

I like to balance out my diet with alot of fruits and veggies. I buy the 'mixed fruit' portions that are already peeled. Great for snacking on instead of junk food. MMMMmmm good stuff and cheaper at S&R vs. Robinsons or Rustans. Fuji or gala apples, ponkans (small oranges), dragonfruit, watermelon, bananas, all great stuff.

For the members who have not visited S&R and want to browse a selection of products they offer, just check out the website...

www.snrshopping.com/

since you asked, they did not have the fresh strawberries, cherries or peaches (that they sometimes have)

I did purchase crimson seedless grapes and kiwi...I cant recall them ever not having those items...nectarines, plums and blue berries were about the only items available that are sometimes missing...

I also purchased about a kilo of the jumbo prawns...and my wife selected a bunch of red fish of some kind...

as well as HUGE 200 peso plus bags of Lays Potato Chips and Ruffles...when we buy the HUGE bags...at least we get a couple chips that have not been totally crushed : )

they had lobster available but it was spoiled...I was surprised they would put something in that bad of condition on display...

btw, I did not buy all that soda...just saying what was available...

oh yeah, they had California chocolate milk too (bought one of those)

Wolfpack

I did not check out the cheese today...bought some (cheese) at Ayala (Rustans) last week when we bought Yellow Tail Wine...

Wolfpack

I can do without the Budweiser though. I rather drink SM Light or SM Pilsen. :beer2: 

I did buy a case of SM Pilsen...(about 720 pesos)...SM light was also available in cases...

shadow

We bought Tillamook cheese there last week, a taste of home!

smokey

We bought Tillamook cheese there last week, a taste of home!

how much cheese and how big i think they have a 2 lb loaf and a 5 pound ...

shadow

how much cheese and how big i think they have a 2 lb loaf and a 5 pound ...

The 5 pound loaf I think was P1500 or thereabouts. The smaller packages are P899/kilo.

smokey

The 5 pound loaf I think was P1500 or thereabouts. The smaller packages are P899/kilo.

dang and i like cheese.... cost here is big one 18 us and little one 8 us... oh well you want to play you have to pay... fuel is down to 3.30 gallon now

cebubird

Personally I like the Silver Lake brand cheese that S&R sells much better than the Tillimook.

About the beer-I just wonder why anybody would want to pay 800p for a case of beer when you can buy it anywhere for 450-480.

Wolfpack

Personally I like the Silver Lake brand cheese that S&R sells much better than the Tillimook.

About the beer-I just wonder why anybody would want to pay 800p for a case of beer when you can buy it anywhere for 450-480.

price of a case of beer is same at S & R as it is at gaisano in Carcar...where can you buy a case of beer for 450-480?

Dolsos

price of a case of beer is same at S & R as it is at gaisano in Carcar...where can you buy a case of beer for 450-480?

I think he means returnable bottles, case of 24 from a wholesaler would be 472 for pilsen, plus initial bottle deposit if you don't have a case of empties

Wolfpack

I think he means returnable bottles, case of 24 from a wholesaler would be 472 for pilsen, plus initial bottle deposit if you don't have a case of empties

cause my filipina wife does not bitch about me drinking beer when she gets to collect the money from the recycled cans...

or, it could be getting hit in the head with an empty aluminum can hurts much less than the empty bottle!!!

• Like 1