Western scammer?

Skywalker

I feel the Lord placed us there, at that moment, at that time, just so we would help that man at a time of desperation and genuine need.

What a pity that your Lord felt it necessary to put the man in that situation, so you could use it as an excuse to heap praise on your God.  

• Like 2
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• JamesMusslewhite

• jme

• udonthani

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two guys recently came up to me looking for assistance  and a  place to live.   I told them to beat it and to get a job .  My wife got mad at me for being so rude to her pa and bro... (dog house  time

whats up with the just go to the embassy and they will help you ??? Has anyone ever tried that ?   It sounds so easy like you show up and they punch the airline booking and you pick your seat and whal

strangers helping ........ taking a chance ...... once i was stationed in foot hood texas and another fellow trooper asked me to ride with him to alabama for the weekend to see his GF i went and he le

JamesMusslewhite

What a pity that your Lord felt it necessary to put the man in that situation, so you could use it as an excuse to heap praise on your God.  

It is the tests that are the real reason we are here on this big ball. I and my wife see it as a blessing and we are happy we had a chance to do his will, and we are glad to have able to help do his good works. Your pity really should be for the ones with hardened heart or too much pride to listen when he calls upon all of us to participate. :biggrin_01:

• Like 3
BFHammer

What a pity you chose a man's good deed to display your ignorance of God. 

• Like 2