New from Leyte

rebecca

Hi guys thanks and sorry for late reply I was away for a few days...The name of our town is Hilongos is about hour and half to Ormoc City...I will be in Ormoc City by Tuesday April 7...more news soon God Bless Us All.

Mandingo

We rode our motors to Hilongos last year, nice place :)

Faktor

Hi guys thanks and sorry for late reply I was away for a few days...The name of our town is Hilongos is about hour and half to Ormoc City...I will be in Ormoc City by Tuesday April 7...more news soon God Bless Us All.

we have a forigners association here in town there have there own medical plan and so if that has interest-- chairman is innes a kiwi

• Like 1
easy44

we have a forigners association here in town there have there own medical plan and so if that has interest-- chairman is innes a kiwi

That's something I would like to join.  Hope to get together with you after I make the move.

Alfred E. Neuman

welcome.jpg

Faktor

That's something I would like to join.  Hope to get together with you after I make the move.

i think it is somethink like this. u pay in 20k either right away or over several month, that gives u the right to 30k medical and if hospital charges 50 just to let u in the door that will be put available to u and u have to pay back then

Faktor

and sure i live in looc linao i dont hang around downtown much but we are about 12 forigners living in this appartment complex so dont have a real need. but u are always welcome to drop by

mikewright

Hi Becca, welcome!
Looks like there's quite a few people from the Ormoc area on this forum. Am looking forward to getting back there next January, in time for the Barangay Mabini fiesta.