My visa waiver is too short by 95 minutes

udonthani

they got rid of the Mcdonalds (or was it Burger King they can call look the same to us limeys) after immigration at NAIA I noticed. Not that I normally particularly want to eat anything at airports in general - I always take the sensible precaution of eating a big meal just before I set out there, but it looked even more threadbare, than before. Terminal 3 is pretty good. For the past 3 years I've arrived at NAIA at like 11pm and then got a flight from T3 to some Visayan city early the next day -  as early as 4am. Not boring. I need to eat a meal in that time gap and not difficult to find somewhere not too bad at T3 even at that time of night. 7/11 to buy SIM cards and load. You spend an hour busying yourself getting your SIM's and phones in order and texting everybody although 90% of them will still be asleep at 3am of course. No complaints about T3 from here. NAIA is just terrible though. 

A_Simple_Man

. . . what is it like past immigration in Cebu airport.

If you go left to the tiny cafe you can find the most expensive 6 oz Styrofoam cup of coffee I have ever seen (about 170 pesos). If you go right to the massage place you can get a very expensive massaage while waiting for your flight. There is another restaurant there that is fair to middlin'. You would probably just proceed to the waiting area which is the same as any other waiting area. Not a big deal and I doubt anyone would bother tourists for an 'extension fee' if they stayed an extra 95 minutes BUT . . I have heard of it happening a long time in the past, back when Immigration officials were corrupt. But the papers say they are not corrupt anymore so the opening poster will be fine.
samatm

There is another restaurant there that is fair to middlin'. You would probably just proceed to the waiting area which is the same as any other 

Havn't heard that  phrase in a long time.     Texan ?

Sven
Yes, don't worry, just leave, it will be ok.

Just for the record, it went OK.

• Like 1
Runian

left via NAIA . Visa stamp say "up to 08 APR 2013"

Departure stamp says "APR 09 2013"

the dude in the immigration that stamped it never said a word or gave me a second glance, and the dude in the immigration office beside the queue, that I was trying to ask what would happen if I tried to passe the gate had no clue. 

but yeah it expire 12 midnight.