ormoc imigration office

have changed opening day, they are now open every tuesday in municipal hours.. and u cant get exit visa there, u have to go either cebu or tacloban as the 2 nearest here

• Like 3
easy44

Thanks.  I will be moving there next month and need that kind of info.  Where is it located in Ormoc?

Thanks.  I will be moving there next month and need that kind of info.  Where is it located in Ormoc?

at city hall. in through entrance turn right then left down the wide hallway. last office on the left hand is imigration and they are very nice. remember copies of your passport and id card, they do have a photo copier there but never have change 

at city hall. in through entrance turn right then left down the wide hallway. last office on the left hand is imigration and they are very nice. remember copies of your passport and id card, they do have a photo copier there but never have change 

oh and the office it self dont have change either, so bring for 1k in small denominations the rest in big depending on how long u have been here the price varies, last time for me i think it was 3380 or something

easy44

Yeah, nobody has change anywhere in the Philippines.  Thanks again!

Paul

Very good information. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm glad to see the BI finally opening up offices in more cities around the country.

• Like 1
Woolf

oh and the office it self dont have change either, so bring for 1k in small denominations the rest in big depending on how long u have been here the price varies, last time for me i think it was 3380 or something

Tourist visa extension fees

http://immigration.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=118&Itemid=43

btw woolf ps bank also no fee on visa. but i seem to hit a wall getting more than 10k in 1 day both places wich is a small problem on pay day only though. since rent is falling that day. but made a deal with landlord so he gets it the day after 

Very good information. Thanks for sharing it.

I'm glad to see the BI finally opening up offices in more cities around the country.

yaa but it is only 1 day a week. it is the tacloban office that send representatives out here. have been told ormoc is the city with the most forigners compared to population size. that might be why

udonthani

even in Mandaue Cebu, where you can see them taking a right packet, I always have the right money. It's an illness. They just don't want to give change.

Yeah, nobody has change anywhere in the Philippines.

• 1 month later...
JohnSurrey

It's a good idea to phone the Tacloban BOI office the week before you go just to make sure they are open and are not changing the day they open the Ormoc office...

I arrived on one Monday (pre Tuesday change) to find a large message on a very large board telling me they were closed for a holiday...

• Like 1

It's a good idea to phone the Tacloban BOI office the week before you go just to make sure they are open and are not changing the day they open the Ormoc office...

I arrived on one Monday (pre Tuesday change) to find a large message on a very large board telling me they were closed for a holiday...

i tried the same and that week they where actualle open on thursday since tuesday was a holiday. there was a sign saying this a friend of mine got his extension that thursday. the sign said thursday and friday but when i showed up friday after hearing they where open they where closed hehe

ellenbrook2001

also a 3 photos?????????????rigth

also a 3 photos?????????????rigth

depending if u need icard, if u have that no need.