Veteran's Retirement Visa

quit_yume

I saw some stuff on another forum that caught my attention since im a vet..   Seems to be suggesting that vets can get a very inexpensive visa?   Here below is what i saw..   Anybody have any additional info ?  

Previewicon1.png of some requirements for this program:

(1) Must be U.S. Military Veteran with DD Form 214

(2) Must be at least 50 years old

(3) Requires a depositicon1.png of U.S. $1,500.00 in a PRA accredited bank through electronic transfer or cashiers’ check

(4) One time visa fee of U.S. $1,400.00 paid upon filing of visa applicationicon1.png

smokey

I saw some stuff on another forum that caught my attention since im a vet..   Seems to be suggesting that vets can get a very inexpensive visa?   Here below is what i saw..   Anybody have any additional info ?  

Previewicon1.png of some requirements for this program:

(1) Must be U.S. Military Veteran with DD Form 214

(2) Must be at least 50 years old

(3) Requires a depositicon1.png of U.S. $1,500.00 in a PRA accredited bank through electronic transfer or cashiers’ check

(4) One time visa fee of U.S. $1,400.00 paid upon filing of visa applicationicon1.png

heck of a filing fee 

Nangulo

It's not a "veterans" visa, it's an SRRV.  Anybody can get one, and you don't have to be over 50, either.  The amount you pay in depends on your age and, yes, there is a monthly minimum required to bring into the country to qualify.  Visit the PRA website.  http://www.pra.gov.ph/

Edited by Nangulo