nice to meet you guyz and galz

:good: hi im greg just posting an introduction,,,just moved to candamun mandaue from australia and am excited about my future in cebu. Im 42 years young and enjoy meeting new people for a chat,,i love sport and bodybuilding in general,i usally spend some time in moalboal but am expecting a baby boy with my fiance irish who is from daanbantayan north of cebu.I have a kawasaki bike and am interested if anyone can give me some info on purchasing a car,,so far i think honda city and toyota seems to be reliable im also thinking ford territory.I will be back in cebu may 20 for the delivery of my bub with my gwapa,,looking forward to hear back and tc god bless.........

Half Baked

Welcome, Greg! Congratulations with the anak! They are something!

:hi: Welcome to Forum from CdO City

Headshot

Welcome Greg. I hope you enjoy all of the road construction going on in Canduman right now. I live in Pagsabungan, Mandaue right next door. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for here. It sounds like you already have a pretty good start.

• Like 1

ALOHA, welcome, and get to know everyone!

thanx everone for the postback and warm acceptance,,,hi headshot im also in pagsangbuhan at northfield residence maybe we can catch up for an icy cold one when im there..are u from aus mate?

thanx everyone for the replys,,,i also live in pagsabungan headshot maybe we could hook up for an icy one when im back there mate

G´day Greg, nice to have another Australian here! Congrats on your new family. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...
mikewright

Hi balf, welcome and congratulations, from another Ozzie.

mikewright

Sorry, that should be Hi Greg, not balf. Haven't worked out how to edit a post yet :-(