Sign in to follow this  
ellenbrook2001

LAPTOP REPAIR

ellenbrook2001

HI 

did anyone have a problem with a laptop where did you get fixed then what will be the best place you recommended ,have you been satisfied at 100% ,cause has a job repair but still not a 100% fixed they wanted too reformat but was again it too many software too reinstalled grrrrrr

thanks for your help

Skywalker

What is wrong with the software right now?

USMC-Retired

75% of the time reformatting is a way to say we do not know what the hell is wrong.  However windows over time becomes one bloated mess.  

• Like 1

samatm

I use  SST laptop repair both in  SM and Ayala.     They really do a professional Checkin job.   labeling all your valuable parts ...so they don't get switched out etc..  Alywas satified with the repair.

Speaking of laptops...  the prediction is  within  5 years  Laptops will the next VCR ... Thoughts?

ellenbrook2001

oh thanks guys 

ellenbrook2001

What is wrong with the software right now?

last Sunday did download a software then when finished did erased, but after that the screen went black the had hes warning    NTLDR  missing????????????????

went too the repair shop they did they best but work now but not perfect the file on the desktop if i click property then found target nothing happen anymore???? has the window did cause trouble we did put OPERA browser or work fine and faster but do need too access  files on the desktop cliquing property then found target unfortunately he doesn't work anymore then the repair shop hes puzzle?

Thelandofku-an!

I use  SST laptop repair both in  SM and Ayala.     They really do a professional Checkin job.   labeling all your valuable parts ...so they don't get switched out etc..  Alywas satified with the repair.

Speaking of laptops...  the prediction is  within  5 years  Laptops will the next VCR ... Thoughts?

Well, we seem to be on that page already?   :cool:

Edited by Thelandofku-an!

musicman666

I use SST laptop repair both in SM and Ayala. They really do a professional Checkin job. labeling all your valuable parts ...so they don't get switched out etc.. Alywas satified with the repair.

Speaking of laptops... the prediction is within 5 years Laptops will the next VCR ... Thoughts?

I used them in sm to repair a broken power connector port.....they guarantee their work but after the fourth time back I just gave up and had it sent to Manila with another company. I guess the guys in Manila are more clued up since it hasn't gone wrong yet and that was quite some time ago.

Oh I forgot.....on one return they got confused and baked the gfx card even though that wasn't the problem....?! Baking a card sometimes fixes problems...maybe they got desperate.

Edited by musicman666

Dolsos

I used them in sm to repair a broken power connector port.....they guarantee their work but after the fourth time back I just gave up and had it sent to Manila with another company. I guess the guys in Manila are more clued up since it hasn't gone wrong yet and that was quite some time ago.

Who did you use in Manila?  I assume you used a company here who sent it to their office in Manila?   How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?  My good laptops power port is dead and I'm sick of using my wifes laptop.  Going from i7 to i3, dedicated video to integrated, etc is killing me 

musicman666

Who did you use in Manila? I assume you used a company here who sent it to their office in Manila? How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking? My good laptops power port is dead and I'm sick of using my wifes laptop. Going from i7 to i3, dedicated video to integrated, etc is killing me

Yeah... In cyber zone sm is a del service centre...take it there and they will fix in Manila. Took a week. It was more ..maybe a 1000 plus ??? But a solid fix....they seemed very confident they could do it....unlike the local repair shop mentioned earlier.

Mine wasn't a del.

Incidentally all those shops of different brands in that section are actually the same owner ...so that repair place in Manila deals with a wide range of laptops and probably have the parts on hand if needed...

Edited by musicman666

Dolsos

Thanks I'll give them a shot, what was the timeframe on it?

musicman666

Thanks I'll give them a shot, what was the timeframe on it?

A week to ten days.