Another foreigner killed

smokey

The United States Census Bureau estimated Detroit's population to be 706,585 in 2011 - and the population has been steadily decreasing every year - so it was even lower by the end of 2012.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/26/2622000.html

the number of people in the PHILIPPINES is  92 MILLION the number of people in the usa is over 300 million and not all white people are americans 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Kabisay-an gid

• Skywalker

• quit_yume

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the problems, girls go from rags to riches so fast...they lose their mind...people put all kinds of thoughts in their heads...and most do not have the type of background to handle it...

Not really.  Clearly you haven't heard about the native American tribe from the northern great lakes region who were predominately blond haired and blue eyed and probably decedents of the Vikings earl

I would suggest that both of you remember that you are in the open forums.

udonthani

the number of people in the PHILIPPINES is  92 MILLION the number of people in the usa is over 300 million and not all white people are americans 

so this new then. 500 plus years ago, nobody American was white.

Bill H

so this new then. 500 plus years ago, nobody American was white.

Not really.  Clearly you haven't heard about the native American tribe from the northern great lakes region who were predominately blond haired and blue eyed and probably decedents of the Vikings early forays into North America 400 years before Columbus.  The entire tribe was killed by European disease as were many native American tribes when the Europeans brought their disease with them that the locals had no immunity to.

• Like 4
Skywalker

And they say that Hollywood never let's the truth get in the way of a good story.

Any foreigner killed in RP today?

Mandingo

Antiquated but reliable.

Sometimes antiquated "old school" is the still the best. I read on a shooting forum that "a 9mm is just a .45 ACP set to stun, and real men do not believe in stun."

And they say that Hollywood never let's the truth get in the way of a good story.

Any foreigner killed in RP today?

Don't know today but a few days ago a Taiwanese fisherman was shot dead by the Philippine coast guard.....

Bill H

Don't know today but a few days ago a Taiwanese fisherman was shot dead by the Philippine coast guard.....

True they did that, but his buddies were repeatedly ramming their vessel trying to sink it because they busted the fishermen fishing where they were not supposed to fish.  So, it's sad the guy got shot, but the guy was breaking the law and the whole group of them were trying to sink the Coasties, so I think this was certainly a justified shooting.

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

Sometimes antiquated "old school" is the still the best. I read on a shooting forum that "a 9mm is just a .45 ACP set to stun, and real men do not believe in stun."

9MM is a plinking gun.

quit_yume

True they did that, but his buddies were repeatedly ramming their vessel trying to sink it because they busted the fishermen fishing where they were not supposed to fish.  So, it's sad the guy got shot, but the guy was breaking the law and the whole group of them were trying to sink the Coasties, so I think this was certainly a justified shooting.

i didnt read anything about a 'group' of them.  i just thought it was 1 boat.  

Dolsos

i didnt read anything about a 'group' of them.  i just thought it was 1 boat.  

One boat, group of fishermen

Bill H

Yes only one fishing boat involved, but others in the area.  It really doesn't matter though, the fact is, the fishermen tried to ram and sink the patrol boat, that in itself was all the justification they needed to fire on the offending vessel.  These waters are clearly withing the Philippines economic zone, regardless of fantasy claims by the Chinese to the contrary.  It's too bad their fisherman got killed, but he should not have been there in the first place and once caught, they definitely should not have attacked the patrol boat.

• Like 1