Aussie busted for have a Cyber den

samatm

Voltaire was hardly a Muslim. He described Mohammed, the founder of Islam, as "the founder of a false and barbarous sect and a false prophet." He was educated in a school run by the Jesuits, but he was hardly kind to the Catholic Church in his writings either. He said, "Ours [the religion of the Catholic Church] is without a doubt the most ridiculous, the most absurd, and the most blood-thirsty ever to infect the world". Voltaire believed in God, but did not believe that any religious text or sect was the one and only way to God. Nevertheless, he was a practicing Catholic his whole life (even though he was deeply at odds with the Church).

interesting lil twist on this thread.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thelandofku-an

• udonthani

• shadow

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of guys here have jumped to some hasty conclusions. First of all, I'm not seeing a lot of real evidence here. I see where Drew recently fired three employees for theft. I see where at le

He likes living with a large number of people, and apparently anal sex.   How do you figure he's lonely right now....in jail?

Multiple young girls in/out of his apartment, multiple ID's, guns, and he has been in the Philippines for several years on a Tourist visa, running some sort of business?      I don't think there's any

For Real

Shadow Quote: "How could we know him by his web profile, if we have no idea what that profile is?"

I actually said "Know of him" - I think its already been discussed that his LinC member name was Frenzy3 (he changed it).

I didn't like him in person or his online persona (and that doesn't mean he is guilty of the charges) but he is probably feeling a bit lonely now 

alexccms

Voltaire was a lot of things, but one thing he was not, was a Muslim.

You're right!  Well... that book was lost long ago.  I have little interest now... but maybe I'll read up on him some... now that I shot my mouth off.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire#Religion

Dragonladies.org

but he is probably feeling a bit lonely now

He likes living with a large number of people, and apparently anal sex.   How do you figure he's lonely right now....in jail?

Edited by Dragonladies.org
  • Like 8
Headshot

I hope he knows how to dance. Oh well...I'm sure they'll teach him.

Thelandofku-an

Well perhaps "receiving" was not his preferred role, and with a somewhat less attractive "harem" that'll likely be his fate?

Dragonladies.org

Well, if he likes to travel the 'Hershey Highway', he needs to expect some detours at times.

:pimp:

Alan S

As this has drifted off topic, I will close this thread.

• Like 1
Jim Sibbick

Drew is/was a member here.

He complained to me about a post a couple of years ago where he was being ridiculed for something or other and as far as I know, he has not posted here since.

in 2011, David Whittall's wife Sha Sha and I had a combined 50th birthday party at Villa Terisita. Drew came with a whole bunch of women. If they really were slaves, they could have easily escaped that day. 

The article mentioned 3 apartments in Labangon. Drew was very happy to show me around last year. We visited 3 apartments in Labangon. He showed me every room in every apartment. I saw no evidence of a web cam site operating. What I did see were people working in his book keeping business.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

What makes me laugh is when the NBI describe how these girls were "Rescued" as if they were locked in..

It's a part of the legal terms in the Philippines!

Especially a minor girl will always be "rescued", on the basis that they can not be there voluntarily(legally), parents can not consent to such either.
If parents do not do something about the situation, then the DSWD is the one who takes the case on behalf of the minor and becomes part of the "rescue operation".