Aussie busted for have a Cyber den

HeyMike

Headshot, are you talking about the article in post #12? Because there is a lot in that article.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thelandofku-an

• udonthani

• Headshot

• alexccms

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of guys here have jumped to some hasty conclusions. First of all, I'm not seeing a lot of real evidence here. I see where Drew recently fired three employees for theft. I see where at le

He likes living with a large number of people, and apparently anal sex.   How do you figure he's lonely right now....in jail?

Multiple young girls in/out of his apartment, multiple ID's, guns, and he has been in the Philippines for several years on a Tourist visa, running some sort of business?      I don't think there's any

Cannonball

Thank you Headshot, for trying to inject some logic into this topic.

miles-high

A 13-year-old girl was first beheaded and then raped by a farmer

I don’t want to be too legalistic but this must be some sort of a journalistic “sensationalism” on the part of the writer.

Rape is a sexual assault against another person without consent. If she was beheaded then sexually assaulted, as the article indicates, there is no rape committed.

The farmer committed a crime involving necrophilia which, in many US states (I don’t know the laws in the Philippines) is a misdemeanor…

Of course, his killing a girl may be a murder to which the farmer should be held responsible, save for certain defenses…

Edited by miles-high

. I see that the NBI has conficated a whole bunch of computer, but that no mention was made that they found any illicit material on those computers (gee, you would think that would be the first thing they would check).

The NBI agents confiscated at least seven laptops, four desktop computers, computer parts, an iPad tablet, hard disks containing “explicit and lewd photographs,

Seems that they did check already.  

jtmwatchbiz

i think if y'all remember a while back, most of us, especially smokey used to have a feeding "frenzy" breaking balls on a certain member from labangon who ran an online business with a house full of very young scantly clad chicks...  

• Like 2
Headshot

Seems that they did check already.  

"Explicit and lewd" are NOT synonyms for illegal. I seem to remember some girls who got expelled last year from St. Theresa's College for "explicit and lewd" pictures of them in bikinis.

quit_yume

do you mean in mandue the place was closed and raided on monday and open on wed... foreigner owned but married to a women who is related to a mayor ?

most of these bust are someone opens and does well soon everyone wants in but not enough business so its anonymous phone call time 

no..  that's not the same guy.   the one i am referring to is not married.

"Explicit and lewd" are NOT synonyms for illegal. I seem to remember some girls who got expelled last year from St. Theresa's College for "explicit and lewd" pictures of them in bikinis.

that was crazy.. i believe someone spotted their bikini pics on facebook in that case.

Headshot

i think if y'all remember a while back, most of us, especially smokey used to have a feeding "frenzy" breaking balls on a certain member from labangon who ran an online business with a house full of very young scantly clad chicks...  

So...I take it you and Smokey know Drew personally. Is there a link to that discussion? I don't remember it.

that was crazy.. i believe someone spotted their bikini pics on facebook in that case.

It was an ex-friend who was jealous because they hadn't invited her who turned them in to the school.

alexccms

NBI agents confiscated at least seven laptops, four desktop computers, computer parts, an iPad tablet, hard disks containing “explicit and lewd photographs,”

Having p*orn on your computer doesn't mean you run a cyberden.  Even if he has naked pics or pics of himself having sex with his employees.  As long as he didn't upload them and as long as he wasn't having sex with minors then he's innocent.  I certainly wouldn't expect the NBI to be capable of following the logic of course...

I cant understand why a website hasnt been hosted where these girls can log on and work directly from there home with no middle man involved..Direct payment from the Perve to them.

You have Paypal, Western Union, Moneygram.  All a young lady needs is a cheap computer with cam and an internet connection to become the breadwinner of her family.  I saw this in Mindanao.  My friends mom set up his younger sister to work in her bedroom.  

udonthani

can't think of a more fitting punishement for this then a few years in a philippine jail.  Hopefully the guards let the rest of the prisoners know what he did.

lol. As if it is only foreigners that profit from Filipino women going on the internet and flashing their tits. If it was such a big taboo, and a source of shame, nearly everyone in prison would commit suicide. Just about everybody has some young female family member somewhere who does it. I just had a cousin of one of my younger Filipina chat mates (only 17) disclosing to me that she's been sending nude pics of herself to some Turkish guy for money. Her family, including her parents, all know about it and accept it as one of those things. It's a totally normal industry.

shadow

lol. As if it is only foreigners that profit from Filipino women going on the internet and flashing their tits. If it was such a big taboo, and a source of shame, nearly everyone in prison would commit suicide. Just about everybody has some young female family member somewhere who does it. I just had a cousin of one of my younger Filipina chat mates (only 17) disclosing to me that she's been sending nude pics of herself to some Turkish guy for money. Her family, including her parents, all know about it and accept it as one of those things. It's a totally normal industry.

I would have to agree with Whippy. This is far more widespread than most anyone knows or wants to admit. We have had numerous investigations where the "nice girl" turned out to be a cam girl. Not that cam girls cannot be nice, but the odds are rather long for a foreigner who marries one finding the perfect relationship. As with bargirls, camgirls are trained to push all the right buttons to get what they want.

• Like 3
Thelandofku-an

I thought it was was because of the phallic association of smoking an illegal cigarette that nailed them?

Thelandofku-an

I see where the sister of one of the employees who was "rescued" said that Drew sent her sister to school to become an encoder and that she is now encoding at the business. I see that the NBI "suspects" that three of the employees are minors (not that they are...but they suspect they are).

I quite agree with you mate, a lot of innuendo and not yet substantiated!

One of the news articles said they had been watching the place since last year, that's some belated "rescue operation"!

And as a matter of fact, many mothers bring their kids (usually minors) to work during school holidays to avoid babysitter costs or whatever, ESPECIALLY government officers at the various institutions I have had cause to visit over the decades?

Edited by Thelandofku-an!
Thelandofku-an

I would have to agree with Whippy. This is far more widespread than most anyone knows or wants to admit. We have had numerous investigations where the "nice girl" turned out to be a cam girl. Not that cam girls cannot be nice, but the odds are rather long for a foreigner who marries one finding the perfect relationship. As with bargirls, camgirls are trained to push all the right buttons to get what they want.

Ahm, I'm almost afraid to say Shadow; "you can take the girl out of the camera, but you can't take the camera out of the girl?

• Like 2
shadow

Ahm, I'm almost afraid to say Shadow; "you can take the girl out of the camera, but you can't take the camera out of the girl?

Well, at this point I bet this in one Ozzie that would like to take all the girls out of his camera!

I agree that there appear to be many holes in this case, but regardless, he is in deep doo.